Lowepro Whistler BP 350 AW Backpack Grey
Cameras and accessories in image not included.
Discovery Miles 74 450
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
A true, all-season and versatile pack, the mid-sized Whistler BP 350 AW delivers amazing performance for wilderness photographers and adventurers who carry an equal measure of camera, video and functional outdoor gear.
- Designed and tested in extreme conditions by professional photographers
- ActivZone harness system provides targeted padding and support
- Detachable All Weather Cover protects gear from rain, snow, dust and sand
- Hinged back panel/zipper offers partial or full access to gear
- Roomy front pocket expands to fit alpine essentials; waterproof barrier separates wet gear from main compartment (drain holes at bottom)
- Top pocket has high-visibility orange interior; zippered pocket with key leash
- Main camera/video gear compartment includes MaxFit system of customizable dividers; removable so you can dry out the pack between adventures
- Multiple attachment points on front and side of pack make it easy to expand capacity - add pro tripod, skis, trekking poles etc.
- Durable, water-resistant and resilient outdoor-tech materials and hardware
Fits: Pro DSLR (such as Canon 5D Mark III); up to 4 lenses: 24-70mm, 70-200mm f/2.8, 16-35mm, 50mm; GoPro or similar action video camera; outdoor gear and personal items
- Interior: 23.2 x 16 x 35.3cm
- Exterior: 29.5 x 30 x 53cm
- Weight: 2.97kg
No reviews yet.