Lyra 12 Aqua Brush Duo Fibre Pens
List Price R 219
Discovery Miles 1 990
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- The fibre tips are extremely strong and do not fray
- There is a broad tip on one side, which allows brush-like techniques
- Fine lines and drawings are easy to create using the other side of the AQUA BRUSH DUO
- Allows you to create perfect pictures, plans, etc
- The inks are water-based, free from hazardous solvents, are lightfast and can be mixed
- South Africa
- Lyra 12 Aqua Brush Duo Fibre Pens
Chantelle, South Africa. 24 September 2015
Great for using ad markers or to blend as watercolour. Just wished there where more colours :)
Stuart, South Africa. 5 October 2015
A great set of Brush-tip pens. You need to soften the tip before it's flexible enough to do some nice lettering and it is shaped like a brush but seems to be made of a hardened foam-like substance so you won't get any splayed bristles effects.
Definitely worth the money.
Karen, South Africa. 19 January 2016
Karen, South Africa. 8 July 2016
Long lasting and vibrant colour.
alta, South Africa. 14 September 2016
I love the pens but I would have liked a greater variety of colours as there are 2 shades of yellow and 2 shades of brown. I can't wait for my set of 24.
Michael, South Africa. 22 March 2016
Danica, South Africa. 7 March 2016
Fatima, South Africa. 29 November 2016
Very good tips. Amazing for lettering. Some colors dont blend very well though.