Macally USB-C to VGA Multi-port Adapter
Discovery Miles 10 340
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
The Macally UCVGA is a convenient 3 in 1 multiport adapter that allows you to connect your TV, monitor or projector with VGA and your existing USB devices to your MacBook, while keeping it fully charged, through the USB-C port!
Connect your TV, monitor and projector with VGA input to your MacBook for the best video quality! The Macally UCVGA supports a video resolution up to 1080p!
You can also connect your existing USB devices, like your keyboard, mouse, HDD, flash drive, printer, scanner, iPhone, iPod, to the standard USB 3.0 port so you can continue to use them with your MacBook.
And finally, while you have all devices connected, you can still charge your MacBook by connecting a USB-C AC adapter (not included) to the USB-C port of the adapter.
- VGA port to connect your MacBook to any TV, monitor or projector with VGA
- USB-C port to charge your MacBook
- Standard USB-A port to connect your existing USB devices, like for instance your keyboard, mouse, HDD, Flashdrive, iPhone, to your MacBook
- Supports a video resolution up to 1080p
- Reversible USB-C connector
- Powered by MacBook or USB-C AC adapter (not included)
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 with transfer rate up to 5Gbps
Alicia S Pieterse, South Africa. 1 August 2016
Ports are faulty