MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer
List Price R 50,242
Discovery Miles 386 200
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer
The Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer from MakerBot utilizes MakerBot PLA plastic filament for high- quality 3D models while using 32 Percent less energy than its predecessor, the original MakerBot Replicator.
The Replicator 2 provides a 100- micron layer resolution for high quality 3D prints that require little to no sanding or post- production. The Replicator 2 has a build volume of up to 410 cubic inches. This allows you to print multiple things at once for complex assemblies.
The Replicator 2 connects to your computer via a USB cable. You can also transfer print files via a Secure Digital memory card. In conjunction with MakerBot MakerWare software, you'll be able to quickly and efficiently print your 3D models with ease, thanks to the user- friendly interface and intuitive icons and menus.
Built with an industrial- strength, powdered- coated steel frame, the Replicator 2 can handle high print speeds. The wear- resistant, oil- infused bronze bearings requires less maintenance for added convenience. The 3- point leveling system allows you to adjust more precisely than the original Replicator and stay level for longer. The pop- out acrylic platform makes it easier for you to remove the finished 3D printed model. The updated extruder also requires less maintenance.
100- Micron Layer Resolution:
- The Replicator provides additive manufacturing at 100- micron layer resolution for high quality 3D prints. The high resolution 3D models are smooth so they require little to no sanding or post- production.
410 Cubic Inches of Creative Potential:
- With a max build volume of 11.2 x 6.1 x 6.0" (12.75" diagonally), the Replicator 2 can print 3D models with up to 37 Percent more volume than its predecessor, the original MakerBot Replicator. It can therefore make complex assemblies in fewer runs as well as produce whole projects instead of just single items.
Designed and Optimized for MakerBot PLA Filament:
- The Replicator 2 is optimized for MakerBot PLA filament, which is a renewable bioplastic, making it environmentally friendly. The PLA filament can build big with dimensional stability, and it doesn't stick to the platform, resulting in little to no peeling, curling, or sliding. You can also expand your creative palette with a whole range of matte, translucent, shimmery, metallic, and sparkly colors. The PLA filament is strong, which works well for printing out moving parts and complex assemblies. PLA filaments are also ready to print in less than two minutes and have a minimal shrinkage factor, which results in smooth builds with no cracks. PLA filaments also use up to less than 32 Percent energy than ABS filaments.
User- Friendly with Minimal Maintenance:
- The Replicator 2 requires no assembly. It also has wear- resistant, oil- infused bronze bearings for less maintenance, such as nothing to wash, dissolve, scrub, or tape. The 3- point leveling system adjusts more precisely than the previous model and stays level longer. You can also remove your 3D models easier with the pop- out platform. The Replicator 2 also uses 32 Percent less energy than the original Replicator, thanks to the PLA filament. Also, the updated extruder requires less maintenance as well.
- With advancements over the original Replicator, the Replicator 2 has an industrial- strength, powder- coated steel frame, made to handle high printing speeds. It can quickly print projects with optimized software and hardware as well as improved acceleration control firmware.
MakerBot MakerWare Software:
- With the MakerWare software, the Replicator 2 can prepare models for printing up to 20 times faster, thanks to the MakerBot slicing engine. Just drag and drop multiple models right onto the virtual build space and then make them all at once. MakerWare also supports .stl and .obj files, which is also supported by a majority of third- party design software. MakerWare also supports the .thing file format, which can save multi- part projects into one file. MakerWare has a user- friendly interface with intuitive icons and controls.
- The Replicator 2 has a black powder- coated steel frame for durability. It is resistant to changes in temperature and humidity. The Replicator 2 is also customizable as well as designed for quiet desktop operation.
Responsive, Expert Customer Support:
- MakerBot provides informative online tech support six days a week (Mon- Sat, 9AM - 6PM ET). There are also reference videos, tutorials, and thorough documentations available on the MakerBot website.
- Print Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling
- Build Volume: 11.2 x 6.0 x 6.1"/25.5 x 15.3 x 15.5 cm
- Layer Resolution: 100 microns (0.0039")
- Filament Diameter: 0.069"/1.75 mm
- 1.75 mm MakerBot PLA filament (1 kg spool, small spool, large spool)
- 1.75 mm MakerBot Flexible filament (1 kg)
- XY: 11 microns (0.0004")
- Z: 2.5 microns (0.0001")
- 0.015"/0.4 mm
File Types Supported:
- .stl, .obj, .thing
- Windows: 7, and later
- Mac: 10.6 and later
- Linux: Ubuntu 12.04 and later
- SD card
- Ambient Operating: 60 - 90 Degrees F/15 - 32 Degrees C
- Storage: 32 - 90 Degrees F/0 - 32 Degrees C
- Input: 100 - 240 V, ~2 amps, 50 - 60 Hz
- Output: 24 V DC at 6.25 amps
- Chassis: Powder- coated steel
- Body: PVC panels
- Build Platform: Acrylic
- XYZ Bearings: Wear- resistant, oil- infused bronze
- Stepper Motors: 1.8 Degrees step angle with 1/16 micro- stepping
- Without Spool: 19.1 x 12.8 x 14.7"/49.0 x 32.0 x 38.0 cm
- With Spool: 19.1 x 16.5 x 14.7"/49.0 x 42.0 x 38.0 cm
- 25.4 lbs/11.5 kg
Whatâ??s in the box:
- MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer
- SD Card
- Build Plate
- Spool Holder
- Hex Wrenches
- Blue Table Sheets
- USB A- to- B Cable
- PTFE- Based Grease
- Filament Guide Tube
- Power Supply and Cable
- MakerBot PLA Filament (1- Pound Spool)
- 6- Month Limited MakerBot Warranty
USE OF NON-MAKERBOT FILIMENT WILL VOID THE WARRANTY OF THIS PRODUCT
No reviews yet.