MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer
eB1 182 090
Discovery Miles 1 182 090
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
6 Month Limited Warranty. Learn more
MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer
The Replicator Z18 3D Printer from MakerBot allows you to print large, detailed objects up to 12" in width and depth, and up to 18" in height. To ensure accurate printing and to minimize warping even throughout lengthy print jobs, the Z18 features a heated build chamber to maintain a consistent temperature, and a polycarbonate ABS build plate that is resistant to temperature extremes.
For on- board control of your printer, the Z18 features a 3.5" full- color LCD display and intuitive dial. Access your object library, see previews of your 3D model files, and employ utilities to set up and maintain your 3D printer.
The Z18 incorporates an on- board camera for print monitoring and sharing to MakerBot Thingiverse and social networks. Accessible from the MakerBot software and mobile app, the Replicator Z18 also automatically takes reference pictures of final prints and stores them in your cloud storage library.
Free downloadable software, MakerBot Desktop, helps you find, organize, and prepare your 3D files for printing. Send files to your Replicator Z18 over a USB or Ethernet cable, or insert a USB flash drive with your file directly into the printer. MakerBot is also planning a firmware update that will soon allow you to send your file wirelessly through Wi- Fi. The Z18 is compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux computers.
Ultra- Tall Build Volume:
- The chief feature of the Z18 is its significant build volume. Print an object an entire foot in length and width, and up to a foot and half in height.
Supports XL and XXL Filament Spools:
- MakerBot designed extra- large capacity filament spools expressly for the Z18, to ensure that your large, lengthy project can print without interruptions for adding more filament. XL spools supply 5 lb of PLA filament, while XXL spools supply 10 lb. The Z18 has a push- to- open drawer at the base to hold a large spool of filament, but XL and XXL spools must be fitted into a filament case or other spool system.
MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder:
- The MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder detects filament absence and automatically pauses your print. It can also send notifications to the MakerBot Desktop and mobile apps. The smart extruder is easily removable and replaceable if necessary.
Heated Build Chamber:
- The Z18 features a heated chamber that maintains an even temperature during lengthy print jobs that can last for days. Keeping your print at an even temperature helps prevent curling and warping.
On- Board Camera:
- The Replicator Z18 has an on- board camera for print monitoring and easy sharing to MakerBot Thingiverse and social networks. It is accessible through the MakerBot Desktop software and automatically takes reference pictures of final prints and saves them to your cloud storage library.
3.5" Full Color LCD Display:
- With a 3.5" full- color LCD display, you'll be able to access your object library and see previews of your 3D model files right on the Replicator Z18. The on- board interface and intuitive dial are designed to provide a user- friendly experience; while the on- board utilities help you set up and maintain your printer.
3 Ways to Print:
- Connect to your Replicator Z18 in any of three ways - via USB stick, USB cable, Ethernet cable, or wirelessly via Wi- Fi.
Full- Featured Software:
- The MakerBot Desktop software is a free download from MakerBot. It allows you to store, organize, and access 3D design files in your personal cloud- enabled library. You can also find, buy, and prepare your files from one central location.
- MakerBot provides informative online tech support six days a week (Mon- Sat, 9AM - 6PM ET). There are also reference videos, tutorials, and thorough documentations available on the MakerBot website.
Fused Deposition Modeling:
- 12.0 x 12.0 x 18.0"/30.5 x 30.5 x 45.7 cm
- 2,592 cubic inches/42,512 cubic centimeters
- 0.0039"/0.1 mm (100 microns)
- 0.0078"/0.2 mm (200 microns)
- 0.0118"/0.3 mm (300 microns)
- Filament Diameter: 0.069"/1.75 mm
- MakerBot PLA Filament Large (2 lb) Spools
- MakerBot PLA Filament XL (5 lb) Spools
- MakerBot PLA Filament XXL (10 lb) Spools
- XY: 11 microns (0.0004")
- Z: 2.5 microns (0.0001")
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.015"/0.4 mm
- Print File Type:.makerbot
- Bundle Software: MakerBot Desktop
- File Types Supported: .stl, .obj, .thing, .makerbot
Operating Systems Supported
- Windows: 7 and later
- Mac: OS X 10.7 and later
- Linux: Ubuntu, Fedora
- USB, Ethernet, Wi- Fi
- Camera Resolution:320 x 240
- Operating: 60 to 90 Degrees F/15 to 32 Degrees C
- Storage: 32 to 100 Degrees F/0 to 38 Degrees C
- 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 5.4 - 2.2 A, 350 W
- Construction: Powder- coated steel with PC- ABS and aluminum composite material
- Build Surface: Injection molded PC- ABS
- Stepper Motors: 1.8 Degrees step angle with 1/16 micro- stepping
- 22.2 x 19.4 x 33.6"/56.5 x 49.3 x 85.4 cm (D x W x H)
- 90 lb/41 kg
Whatâ??s in the box:
- MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer
- Build Plate
- Smart Extruder
USE OF NON-MAKERBOT FILIMENT WILL VOID THE WARRANTY OF THIS PRODUCT
No reviews yet.