MakerBot Small Blue Photochromatic
List Price R 479
Discovery Miles 4 250
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- MakerBot PLA Filament is the best and most consistent filament for MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printers. MakerBot PLA Filament is a bioplastic derived from corn. It's guaranteed not to have any heavy metals, phthalates or BPA. If you're new to 3D printing, MakerBot PLA Filament is a good material to start with because it's easy to use and performs well on most prints. MakerBot PLA Filament adheres well to acrylic and to MakerBot Build Plate Tape.
- MakerBot Blue Photochromatic is capable of changing colours when exposed to sunlight or another UV light source.
- The new light-responsive filament changes from natural white to blue and could be used to fabricate some very unique 3D printed objects.
- Spool Diameter: 15.0 cm (5.90 inch)
- Spool Width: 4 cm (1.57 inch)
- Spool Hub Hole: 5.08 cm (2 inch)
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Weight: 0.22 kg (0.50 lb)
- Replicator 2: AND EARLIER MODELS
- Replicator Mini
- Replicator: 5TH GENERATION MODEL
- Replicator Z18- No USB cable included
No reviews yet.