MakerBot XXL Cool Gray PLA Filament
Discovery Miles 59 990
On Credit: R / month
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- The 1.75mm cool gray PLA Filament from MakerBot is an XXL spool of renewable plastic material that can be used with MakerBot PLA Printers to print 3D objects. PLA, or polylactic acid, is a bioplastic derived from corn that doesn't emit toxic fumes when melted in the course of 3D printing.
- This XXL spool provides 10 lb of PLA plastic filament. Use this filament with 3D printers intended to work specifically with PLA, since they are engineered to cool the object rapidly after extrusion so that the PLA will retain its shape.
- This XXL spool requires an external spool system, such as a filament case or rack rail.
- Colour: Cool Gray
- Compatible Printers: All MakerBot PLA Printers
- Compatible With: MakerBot Filament Case
- Spool or rail systems that accommodate 1 inch (2.54 cm) hub holes or smaller
- Glass Temperature: 140 to 149 degree Fahrenheit/60 to 65 degree Celsius
- Melting Temperature: 302 to 320 degree Fahrenheit/150 to 160 degree Celsius
- Nozzle Temperature: 446 degree Fahrenheit/230 degree Celsius
- Spool Diameter: 8.5 inch/21.6 cm
- Spool Width: 7 inch/17.8 cm
- Spool Hub Hole: 1 inch/2.54 cm
- Filament Diameter: 0.068 inch/1.75 mm
- Weight: 10.0 lb/4.5 kg- No USB cable included
No reviews yet.