Manfrotto 410 Junior Geared Head
List Price R 5,855
Discovery Miles 54 850
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
- Manfrotto 410 Junior Geared Head - Supports 11 lbs (5kg)
- 410PL Quick Release Plate - for RC4 Quick Release System
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Camera Screws
- RC4 Quick Release System
- Replaces 3275
- Head Type 3-Way geared
- Load Capacity: 11 lbs (5kg)
- Height: 5.1" (13cm)
-Quick Release: Yes
- Spirit Level: Yes
- Tension Control: No
- Tripod Mount Thread Size: 3/8"-16
- Weight: 2.7 lb (1.2kg)
- Package Weight: 3.15 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.4 x 5.9 x 4.6"
Specially designed for SLR and medium format cameras, the Manfrotto 410 Junior Geared Head is a compact geared head that uses easily adjustable knobs and offers precise geared movement in three directions: 360 degrees of pan, plus 90 to -30 degrees of front tilt and plus 90 to -30 degrees of lateral tilt. This professional head has a large camera platform and a leveling bubble, and the camera screw travels in a 2" slot to facilitate perfect balancing of the camera's center of gravity.
With quick release plate 410PL (with 1/4-20" and 3/8"-16 threaded screws).
Replaces old part number 3275.
- Temporarily disengage geared movement to rapidly position the camera before fine-tuning location
No reviews yet.