Manfrotto 460MG 3D Magnesium Head
Discovery Miles 28 190
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Manfrotto 460MG 3D Magnesium Head with RC2 Quick Release - Supports 6.6 lbs (3kg)
- RC2 Quick Release Plate with 1/4"-20 Screw
- Three Separate Axes of Movement
- Replaces 3437
- Head Type: 3-Way pan/tilt
- Maximum Camera Supported: Lightweight 35mm applications
- Load Capacity: 6.6 lbs (3kg)
- Height: 4.1" (10.5cm)
- Quick Release: Yes
- Spirit Level: Yes
- Tripod Mount Thread Size: 3/8"-16
- Weight: 15.5 oz (430g)
- Package Weight: 1.25 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.3 x 4.9 x 3.6"
Designed for use with 35mm SLRs and medium format cameras, the Manfrotto 460MG 3D Magnesium Head is cast from lightweight magnesium, and can be positioned in virtually any position to get the exact framing of the image. The lock-system, using spring-loaded conical joints, allows greater flexibility than any other 3D head - whether mounted on a tripod center column or lateral arm. It offers three separate axes of movement: panoramic rotation, front-back tilt and side tilt. The rubber grip knobs provide finger tip control, and keep its dimensions confined to a compact size.
Replaces old item code 3437.
- Lightweight magnesium is used for die-cast parts. Despite its lower weight, magnesium is more rigid than aluminum, and has the same strength per volume.
- Provides -30 degrees / plus 180 degrees front tilt, -180 degrees/ plus 30 degrees lateral tilt, and 360 degrees panoramic rotation.
No reviews yet.