Manfrotto MH057M0-Q6 Magnesium Ball Head with Q6 Top Lock Quick Release
Discovery Miles 77 750
On Credit: R / month
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Supports 33.07 lb
- Magnesium Alloy Construction
- Weighs Just 2.87 lb
- Includes Quick Release
- 3 Spirit Levels
- -100 to +40 Degree Tilt Range
- Construction: Magnesium alloy
- Tripod Attachment: 3/8"-16 Female
- Friction Control: Yes
- Independent Pan Lock: Yes
- Lateral Tilt: -100 degree / +40 degree
- Panoramic Rotation: 360 Degrees
- Quick Release: Yes, with secondary safety system
- Camera Plate: 1/4"-20 Screw, Arca-compatible
- Spirit Level: Yes, x3
- Load Capacity: 33.07 lb (15 kg)
- Finish Gray
- Height: 5.91" (15 cm)
- Weight: 2.87 lb (1.3 kg)
- Package Weight: 3.45 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.0 x 5.2 x 4.2"
he Manfrotto MH057M0-Q6 Magnesium Ball Head with Q6 Quick Release is a heavy-duty magnesium alloy ball head that weighs just 2.87 lb yet is capable of supporting 33.07 lb. Designed to work with the 057-series carbon fiber tripods, it meets the demands of professional photographers who want maximum control with minimal effort The head features tension adjustment and 360-degree panning with a separate lock and a lateral tilt range of -100 degree / +40 degree . The housing is notched and features a 90 to 105-degree portrait selector for rapid shifting to vertical format.
The attached Q6 Quick Release includes an Arca Swiss compatible plate that clicks into the base from above, triggering a pin that keeps the plate from sliding out even before it's tightened down. Three built-in bubble levels ensure accurate framing and composition. The MH057M0-Q6 is compatible with Manfrotto MSQ6PL and Arca Swiss brand camera plates but is not guaranteed to work with "Arca-type" plates from other manufacturers.
No reviews yet.