Manfrotto MHXPRO-BHQ2 XPRO Ball Head Magnesium with 200PL
Discovery Miles 30 650
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
What's in the box?
- Manfrotto MHXPRO-BHQ2 XPRO Ball Head with 200PL Quick-Release System
- 200PL Quick Release Plate with 1/4"-20 Screw and 3/8" Bushing Adapter
- Load Capacity: 22 lb
- Max Height: 4.5"
- Weight: 1.1 lb
- 360 degree Pan with Independent Pan Lock
- Friction Control
- Two Bubble Levels
- Numbered Panning Scale
- Load Capacity: 22 lb (10 kg)
- Quick Release: Yes
- Bubble Level: Yes, 2 bull's eye
- Friction Control: Yes
- Separate Panning Lock: Yes
- Pan Range: 360 degree
- Tilt Range: -90 degree / +40 degree
- Tripod Mount Thread Size: 3/8"-16 with 1/4"-20 bushing adapter
- Height: 4.5" (11.5 cm)
- Weight: 1.1 lb (500 g)
- Package Weight: 1.45 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.3 x 4.9 x 3.5"
Accurately adjust your camera position with the MHXPRO-BHQ2 XPRO Ball Head with 200PL Quick-Release System from Manfrotto. Able to hold up to 22 lb, the 1.1 lb ball head is strong enough for most applications and ideally suited for an equally sturdy tripod. The XPRO lets you fine-tune your adjustments, thanks to separate knobs for both the ball and the 360 degree panning as well as a friction control knob for more exacting placement.
The 200PL quick-release clamp and plate allow for quick camera attachment and removal, and two bubble levels let you adjust your camera so the horizon is level. A numbered scale around the base of the head makes repeating exact pans an easy task.
No reviews yet.