Manfrotto MLCROMA2 Croma2 LED Light
List Price R 10,489
Discovery Miles 98 190
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
- Manfrotto CROMA2 LED Light
- Ball Head
- Gel Diffuser
- AC Adapter
- L-Type Battery Adapter
- Variable Color: 3100-5600K
- 1-100 percent Dimming
- CRI: more than 93
- Uses Li-Ion L-Type or 6x AA Batteries
- Includes AC Adapter
- Output: 900 lux at 3.28' (1.0 m)
- Battery Life: With NiMh batteries (1900mAh): 40 min
- Battery Type: 1x L-Type Li-ion or 6x AA
- Color Temperature: 3100 to 5600 K
- CRI: More than 93
- Dimmable: 1 to 100 percent (flicker-free)
- Mounting Method: Tripod, hot-shoe, ball-head
- Dimensions: 6.69 x 4.25 x 1.73" (170 x 108 x 44 cm)
- Weight: 10.58 oz (300 g)
- Package Weight: 2.25 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.2 x 6.9 x 3.8"
The Croma2 LED Light from Manfrotto is an on-camera fixture that uses (SMT) Surface Mount Technology in its construction of the LED array for improved performance and a high color fidelity (CRI) rating of >93. Rather than using all tungsten or daylight balanced LEDs, Manfrotto uses both, allowing you to dial in 3100K or 5600K or anywhere in between to meet the demands of your surroundings without resorting to filters. Light intensity is equally flexible from 1-100% without flicker with the simple twist of a knob.
The Croma2 is flexible with power too. It runs on 6 AA batteries, a Sony L-type Li-ion battery or on its included multi-voltage AC adapter. Although the Croma2 is intended for camera mounting, its included ball head makes it easily adaptable to stand-mounting.
No reviews yet.