Marantz PM 5005 Amplifier - Black
Discovery Miles 76 900
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Marantz PM 5005 Black:
New to the Marantz collection, this excellent entry-level integrated amplifier breaks all the rules.
That's because it's the first in its class to offer current feedback architecture a feature that normally is reserved for the more expensive models. This technology provides very fast and accurate signal handling, which results in perfectly balanced stereo sound reproduction as well as a very open and precise sound stage. It's also been recently enhanced with performance optimising discrete audio circuitry and fine-tuning components.
In addition, this year's model looks a little more stylish than last year's, thanks to new elegant knob design. On top of that, it comes with a new remote and a new low-power stand-by and auto stand-by mode. But back to being an amp: the PM5005 offers 40W per channel into 8 ohm or 55W into 4 ohm, and includes a metal chassis and a front metal panel to ensure a very rigid and solid base. It also has a Phono MM equaliser, as well as a Source Direct functionality to ensure shortest signal paths. Without doubt, the PM5005 has raised the performance bar in the so-called entry level area.
- Integrated Current Feedback Amplifier with 2x 40W / 8 Ohm rms
- Gold Plated Inputs/Outputs incl. Phono (MM) input
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA3 circuits
- Selected high quality audio components
- Fully discrete volume amplifier circuit
- Tone control and Source Direct function
- High quality Speaker Terminals (A / B switchable)
- Headphone output
- System remote to control Amplifier, CD-Player and Network Player
- Great sound
- Amazing versatility
- Power Output (8 / 4 Ohm RMS): 40 W / 55 W
- Power Output (8 / 4 Ohm DIN): 45 W / 60 W
- Power Output (8 / 4 Ohm IHF): 55 W / 80 W
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz-50 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.05 percent
- Damping Factor: 100
- Input Sensitivity: MM: 2.2 mV / 47 kOhm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: MM / MC: 83 dB / -
- Input Sensitivity: High level: 200 mV / 20 kOhm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: High level: 102 dB (2V input)
- Power Consumption in W: 110
- Standby Consumption in W: 0.3
- Remote Control: RC002PMCD
- Maximum Dimensions (W x H x D): 440mm x 105mm x 370mm
- Weight: 6.7kg
No reviews yet.