Marantz PM 5005 Amplifier - Silver/Gold
Discovery Miles 76 900
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Marantz PM 5005 Silvergold:
New to the Marantz collection, this excellent entry-level integrated amplifier breaks all the rules.
That's because it's the first in its class to offer current feedback architecture a feature that normally is reserved for the more expensive models. This technology provides very fast and accurate signal handling, which results in perfectly balanced stereo sound reproduction as well as a very open and precise sound stage. It's also been recently enhanced with performance optimising discrete audio circuitry and fine-tuning components.
In addition, this year's model looks a little more stylish than last year's, thanks to new elegant knob design. On top of that, it comes with a new remote and a new low-power stand-by and auto stand-by mode. But back to being an amp: the PM5005 offers 40W per channel into 8 ohm or 55W into 4 ohm, and includes a metal chassis and a front metal panel to ensure a very rigid and solid base. It also has a Phono MM equaliser, as well as a Source Direct functionality to ensure shortest signal paths. Without doubt, the PM5005 has raised the performance bar in the so-called entry level area.
- Integrated Current Feedback Amplifier with 2x 40W / 8 Ohm rms
- Gold Plated Inputs/Outputs incl. Phono (MM) input
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA3 circuits
- Selected high quality audio components
- Fully discrete volume amplifier circuit
- Tone control and Source Direct function
- High quality Speaker Terminals (A / B switchable)
- Headphone output
- System remote to control Amplifier, CD-Player and Network Player
- Great sound
- Amazing versatility
- Power Output (8 / 4 Ohm RMS): 40 W / 55 W
- Power Output (8 / 4 Ohm DIN): 45 W / 60 W
- Power Output (8 / 4 Ohm IHF): 55 W / 80 W
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz-50 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.05 percent
- Damping Factor: 100
- Input Sensitivity: MM: 2.2 mV / 47 kOhm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: MM / MC: 83 dB / -
- Input Sensitivity: High level: 200 mV / 20 kOhm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: High level: 102 dB (2V input)
- Power Consumption in W: 110
- Standby Consumption in W: 0.3
- Remote Control: RC002PMCD
- Maximum Dimensions (W x H x D): 440mm x 105mm x 370mm
- Weight: 6.7kg
No reviews yet.