MarkerBot Large Magenta Photochromatic PLA Filament
Discovery Miles 16 690
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
MarkerBot Large Magenta Photochromatic
Let There Be Light:
Introducing light- responsive MakerBot Photochromatic PLA Filament, which changes color when exposed to ultraviolet rays. Just bring your 3D prints into the sunlight, and watch your natural white prints bloom into subtle shades of magenta or blue.
Quick Tip to Brighten Your Print:
Donâ??t let a cloudy or rainy day keep you from activating MakerBot Photochromatic PLA Filamentâ??s chameleon- like properties. Shine a UV flashlight on your prints to activate the color change whenever you want.
Share Your Shine on Thingiverse:
Be sure to upload and share pictures of your 3D prints in and out of the sunlight on Thingiverse. We canâ??t wait to see the transformative designs youâ??ll create.
- Magenta Photochromatic
- MakerBot Replicator 5th- Generation
- MakerBot Replicator Z18
- MakerBot Replicator 2
- Glass Temperature : 140 - 149 Degrees F/60 - 65 Degrees C
- Melting Temperature: 302 - 320 Degrees F/150 - 160 Degrees C
- Nozzle Temperature : 446 Degrees F/230 Degrees C
- Spool Diameter: 9.84"/25.00 cm
- Spool Width: 1.57"/4.00 cm
- Spool Hub Hole: 2.00"/5.08 cm
- 0.068"/0.175 cm
- 2.0 lbs/0.9 kg
Whatâ??s in the box:
- MarkerBot Large Magenta Photochromatic
No reviews yet.