MarkerBot True Black ABS Filament
Discovery Miles 12 690
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- The 1.75mm true black ABS Filament from MakerBot is designed to work with the MakerBot Replicator 2X and earlier 3D printer models. The MakerBot ABS Filament was comprehensively quality tested at both 100-micron and 200-micron layer resolutions on the MakerBot Replicator 2X. This was to ensure the MakerBot ABS Filament will perform every feature that MakerBot MakerWare software offers with ease.
- The MakerBot ABS Filament also undergoes long duration testing to ensure that there are no deviances in print quality. Every millimeter of the MakerBot ABS Filament has been subjected to stringent laser testing. With a consistently round diameter, the MakerBot ABS Filament provides high print-quality and consistent flow through the extruder nozzle.
- The MakerBot ABS Filament adheres well to kapton tape on a heated build-plate, which it requires. Also, your build-plate must be level, clean, and oil-free to ensure the highest quality 3D printing. It is also recommended that you use the MakerBot ABS Filament and your MakerBot 3D printer in a well-ventilated area.
- The MakerBot ABS Filament can also be used in conjunction with MakerBot Dissolvable Filament (sold separately), which acts as a solid infill material.
- Colour: True Black
- MakerBot Replicator 2X
- MakerBot Replicator 1
- MakerBot Thing-O-Matic MK6plus
- Glass Temperature: 221 degree Fahrenheit/105 degree Celsius
- Melting Temperature: Amorphous (no true melting point)
- Nozzle Temperature: 446 degree Fahrenheit/230 degree Celsius
- Spool Diameter: 8.00 inch/20.32 cm
- Spool Width: 3.00 inch/7.62 cm
- Spool Hub Hole: 2.00 inch/5.08 cm
- Diameter: 0.068 inch/0.175 cm
- Weight: 2.2 lbs/1 kg- No USB cable included
No reviews yet.