Matla Immune Booster Tablets - 30s
List Price R 83
Discovery Miles 510
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Matla Immune Booster supports your body to counter chronic infections (like colds, flu and stomach problems), skin disorders (cold sores, rash) and mouth sores or ulcers.
How it works:
- If you are suffering from chronic infections (you get sick often) you need to boost your body's immune system
- The immune system is your body's natural response that kicks in when viruses and bacteria (that cause infections) attack you
- Matla Immune Booster combines vitamins, minerals, herbs, anti-oxidants and amino acids to boost your body's immune response and to help fight off viral and bacterial infections
The actives in Matla Immune Booster assist your body with the following:
- Immune support (from concentrated Aspalathox extract, Vitamins A and C, Sterols and Sterolins)
- To fight virus and bacterial infections (from Aspalathox, Zinc and Selenium)
- To mobilize against shingles and mouth sores - herpes infections (from L-lysine)
- Curb decay inside the body - cell degeneration (from Aspalathox, Vitamins A, C and E, Manganese and Selenium)
- To promote heart health (from Aspalathox, Vitamin E and Selenium)
- This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council
- This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
- South Africa
- Matla Immune Booster Tablets - 30s
No reviews yet.