Mecer USB to 1 Serial (9 Pin) Port
List Price R 199
Discovery Miles 1 690
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Mecer AP1103 USB To Serial (RS-232) Converter
How to find a lightest way to contact your PDA to the USB port on your PC? USB Serial Converter operates as a bridge between one USB port and standard RS-232 Serial port. You just easily hook the cable into PC or Hub's port, and it can connect any RS-232 devices, such as PDA, scanner, printer…etc.
- Compliant with the USB 1.1 version specification
- Supports RS-232 serial Interface
- Supports 500 kbps data transfer rate
- USB suspend condition
- Plug & Play compatible
- USB host device drivers available
- Draws its power from USB connection - no extra
- Power adapter required
- Supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 / 8 and Mac10.x
- Data Transfer Rate: 500 kbps
- Function: USB1.1 Serial Converter operates as a bridge between one USB port and standard RS-232 serial port
- Ports: USB 1.1, USB Type A male
- Power: Bus-powered
What's in the Box:
- USB Serial Converter
- Driver CD
- Quick Installation Guide
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
J, South Africa. 19 May 2016
Not working on Windows 7 :( drivers are up to crap :( doing to return this
Burton, South Africa. 19 July 2016
Works out the box on my Linux machine
Jerry, South Africa. 7 June 2016
Works perfectly with Windows 10 and easy driver installation.