Melissa & Doug Construction Set in a Box
Discovery Miles 3 700
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to sort the pieces by colour, shape, or size. Then count and compare the groups you make. Which has the most pieces. Which has the fewest.
- Connect a few of the pieces (such as a bolt, block, and nut) and ask the child to copy your creation.
- Use the pieces to construct and identify different letters of the alphabet.
- Build two simple structures that are nearly identical. Ask the child to spot the differences. Help the child to fix one of the two so they are exactly the same.
Build a more complex construction and challenge the child to take it apart as quickly as possible.
- Ask the child to attach as many pieces as possible to the sides of the box. Add to the challenge by establishing specific rules, such as No yellow pieces on this side.
- Help the child to create unique machines. Encourage imagination by asking the child to solve a creative challenge (How will we cross this rocky stream) or make the wackiest robot possible.
- South Africa
- Melissa & Doug Construction Set in a Box
No reviews yet.