Metz Mecablitz 44 AF-2 Digital Flash
Discovery Miles 46 450
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The mecablitz 44 AF-2 digital is the ideal solution for photographers and videographers looking for a versatile flashgun with huge power output and great flexibility. With most cameras now having a high quality Video capability, the new LED video light built into the 44 AF-2 makes this perfect for today's modern DSLR and Mirrorless cameras.
The clear control panel on the back of the 44 AF-2 makes mode selection as easy as possible whilst offering a high level of functionality. Its high output max guide number of 44 (ISO 100/21 degree and 105 mm) and its motorised 24-105mm zoom give creative possibilities for most situations, especially combined with the bounce and swivel head, integrated (12mm) wide angle diffuser and flip out bounce reflector card.
- High max. guide number 44 for ISO 100/21 degree and 105 mm
- Vertical (+90 degree ) and horizontal (300 degree ) swivel reflector
- Simple push button selection
- Motorised zoom for 24 - 105 mm illumination
- Integrated wide-angle diff user for 12 mm illumination
- Flip-out reflector card
- Modelling light (permanent light to check shadow)**
- Integrated autofocus flash metering
- Flash readiness indicator and correct exposure display on unit and on camera**
- Automatic unit shut-off
- Metal base* with quick lock - (* Except Sony version)
- Firmware update via integrated USB socket
** Subject to camera
Standard Flash Modes:
- TTL flash mode (digital only)
- Manual flash mode with 4 partial lighting levels
- 1st and 2nd shutter curtain synchronisation**
- Manual flash exposure correction for TTL flash mode**
- High speed synchronisation HSS/FP **
- High performance LED
- 100 Lux / 1m
- 4 stage adjustable
- 4 x AA alkaline-magnesium or lithium batteries
- 4 x AA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- E-TTL- / E-TTL-II flash mode
- E-TTL remote mode*
For Video applications, the integrated high performance LED with 100 Lux output (at 1m) and 4 switchable levels of light output, creates additional lighting opportunities for moving images.
There are specific models available offering full TTL support for most camera manufacturers together with High Speed Sync and in Manual mode there are 4 lighting levels to choose from to create perfect images.
With the appropriate camera model the mecablitz 44 AF-2 can also be synchronised to the first or second shutter curtain and supports High Speed Synchronisation (HSS). For cameras with a built in "Master" capability, the Metz 44 AF-2 also offers a TTL slave mode, giving you the creative possibilities of wireless TTL flash control to shoot stunning images.
No reviews yet.