Mikki Ball Pin Slicker - Small
List Price R 249
Discovery Miles 1 940
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Mikki - Ball Pin Slicker - Small
Mikki Ball Pin slicker brush has plastic tipped pins to help protect your pet's sensitive skin. The specially shaped slicker pins are mounted on an air cushion to enhance grooming action & reduce any excessive brushing force. The pins are designed to be used with a soft stroking action, enabling the shaped stainless steel pins to ease tangles & matts and remove loose/dead hair from the undercoat, leaving the main coat clean & healthy. Regular grooming will help give your pet a shiny, healthy looking coat.
- Removes dead hair from undercoat and top coat
- Helps brush out minor knots and tangles
Directions for use:
- The Ball Pin Brush has a curved back for a natural grooming action, enabling the medium length stainless steel pins to work effectively.
- Use gentle stroking actions to allow the slicker pins to ease through matts and tangles and remove any dead hair from both the top coat and the undercoat - leaving the coat clean and healthy.
- Be gentle and careful at first until you are familiar with the action. Remove dead hair from the slicker every few strokes so you get the best grooming results.
- N.B. Slickers are not suitable for corded coats (Puli, Komodor etc.). Use the slicker as a weekly maintenance item after removing mass moulted hair
- South Africa
- Mikki Ball Pin Slicker - Small
Tina, South Africa. 2 July 2014
Small (8x5 cm excluding handle) with soft bristles, and the balls on the bristle ends really prevent scratching. Soft enough to stroke across my face, so I'm confident it won't hurt my rabbit. Handle has comfortable rubber grip pads.