Mikki Nursing Kit - Newborn Kit
Includes bottle, brush and teats
Discovery Miles 550
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there. You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
The Mikki "Ill Drink Up Nursing Kit helps with the hand feeding of new-borns or orphaned animals.
This reusable kit contains
- A small bottle with non-toxic polythene.
- 2 Latex teats, that is reusable after sterilisation.
- A bottle cleaning brush.
Directions for use
- Use a the tip of a pin or scissors to make an appropriately sized opening in the teats.
- The opening must be kept small so that the animal does not choke or take in too much air.
- The bottle must be cleaned after each use in warm soapy water (not exceeding 60C) and then rinsed well in cold water to remove all traces of soap.
- South Africa
No reviews yet.