Minogue Kylie - Aphrodite (CD)
Discovery Miles 930
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The album, Kylie’s fifth studio album on Parlophone, sees her celebrate her dance-floor roots and features Stuart Price as executive producer. The list of songwriters includes Kylie, Stuart Price, Calvin Harris, Jake Shears, Nerina Pallot and Keane’s Tim Rice-Oxley. Kylie Minogue has sold more than 60 million records and continues to be one of the most successful solo artists in the world. Her groundbreaking tours have set new standards for live performances and last year her first ever tour of America garnered rave reviews. Cover may differ.
- Copy Control
- Number of Items
- Media Type
- Country of Origin
- South Africa
- [ Disc 01 Track 01 ] All The Lovers
- [ Disc 01 Track 02 ] Get Outta My Way
- [ Disc 01 Track 03 ] Put Your Hands Up (If You Feel Love)
- [ Disc 01 Track 04 ] Closer
- [ Disc 01 Track 05 ] Everything Is Beautiful
- [ Disc 01 Track 06 ] Aphrodite
- [ Disc 01 Track 07 ] Illusion
- [ Disc 01 Track 08 ] Better Than Today
- [ Disc 01 Track 09 ] Too Much
- [ Disc 01 Track 10 ] Cupid Boy
- [ Disc 01 Track 11 ] Looking For An Angel
- [ Disc 01 Track 12 ] Can't Beat The Feeling
- Pop / Rock
- Release Date
- 1 July 2010
- South Africa
- Audio Format
- PCM Audio
- Studio / Live
- Video Disabled
- Date Released
- 2010-07-01 00:00:00
Wikus, Stellenbosch. 22 July 2010
Pop till you drop!!! Being a follower of Kylie since the late 1987'/8, i find the album musically brilliant and certainly one of her best work till date. You get a sense of the return of innocence with a nawty twist. A well earned nr 1 album for the Diva of POP! It's the older Kylie with the young 80's/90's spirit.
Enjoy the tracks.
My favourite tracks on this album.....mmm
Put your hands up.... / Cant beat the feeling / Aphrodite and All the Lovers.
The rest is just as brilliant and contains magical sounds and catchy lyrics and choruses.
Tina, OBSERVATORY. 23 December 2011
Good album... The new tunes are modern and keeps up with the times but still has that old Kylie poppy flavour...