Mortal Kombat X - Special Edition (PC)
List Price R 95
Discovery Miles 700
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The Mortal Kombat X Special Edition, will feature the following:
- Unique Steel Pack
- Exclusive Scorpion Skin - this skin design, inspired by the Cold War, is a collaboration between Nether Realm Studios and a fan artist from the MKKollective.com, a crowd-sourced destination where Mortal Kombat enthusiasts can upload, submit and share their MK-related art, images, cosplay, music and videos
Mortal Kombat X is Nether Realm Studios' next highly anticipated installment in its legendary, critically acclaimed fighting game franchise that propels the iconic franchise into a new generation. The game combines cinematic presentation with all new game-play to deliver the most brutal Kombat experience ever, offering a new fully-connected experience that launches players into a persistent online contest where every fight matters in a global battle for supremacy. For the first time, Mortal Kombat X gives players the ability to choose from multiple variations of each character impacting both strategy and fighting style. Players step into an original story showcasing some of the game's most prolific characters including Scorpion and Sub-Zero, while introducing new challengers that represent the forces of good and evil and tie the tale together.
- New and Klassic Characters: Featuring Klassics such as Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden and Kano, as well as new characters such as Cassie Cage, Kotal Kahn, Ferra-Torr and D'Vorah, the roster will include fan favorites where both good and evil must battle it out.
- Character Variations: Mortal Kombat X offers three different versions for each playable character, all of which have their own fighting style, special moves, abilities and strategies. The Variation that players choose affects the style and overall strategy by which the game is played.
- Epic, Cinematic Storyline: A deep story mode continues up to 25 years after the events of 2011's Mortal Kombat and advances the dark tale - introducing new characters such as Cassie Cage, daughter of fan favorites Sonya Blade and Johnny Cage.
- Visceral Kombat: Mortal Kombat X introduces the next evolution of fighting with the return of X-ray and Finishing Moves that showcase brutal battles like never before with enhanced graphics and animations.
Mohamed Salim, South Africa. 29 April 2015
I give the actual game 4 stars this version 1. You need to download an Extra 32 Gigs to be able to play it. Bought a key online for a third of the price.
Craig, South Africa. 21 April 2015
You are required to download an additional +-50GB in order to play the game.
Rudy, South Africa. 5 October 2016
Best value game I have purchased in a long time. Awesome!
Evan, South Africa. 2 September 2016
Product is good considering the price.
The Mortal Kombat game experience, along with two additions, Goro, and then also a Scorpion skin pack.
There is a 35GB download required before you're able to play the game on Steam, but still worth it for the price (if data is not a concern for you).
The cover is also quite cool; embossed with Scorpion on the metal cover.
Greg, South Africa. 7 December 2016
After a 35gig download and updating the game to Mortal Kombat XL it's awesome value at R95 for this special edition. It comes with 2 codes for DLC content (Goro character and a Skorpion skin) and is packaged in an awesome embossed steel case.
Delano, South Africa. 31 January 2017
-The disk dont mean jack, you still need to download the game
-No nVidia surround or Eyefinity support
-Its mortal combat X special edition
-the metal case
It lost all those stars due to those cons
Nkosinathi, South Africa. 1 December 2016
Not sure what gameplay on this game is like since I bought itand discovered that it requires you to download the rest of it/updates that are 36GB in size...36GB. So buy only if you have the bandwidth to burn!
Hercules Jacobus, South Africa. 23 November 2016
The best Mortal Kombat yet. Only con is that you need to download 40Gb of gamefiles from a cloud systen called Steam before you can enjoy the game.