Moshi iVisor Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 6 - Black
Discovery Miles 7 890
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
Moshi iVisor Glass – Edge to edge glass screen protector for iPhone 6 - Black
Moshi iVisor Glass is made with atomically-strengthened IonGlass, which exhibits exceptional hardness exceeding that of tempered steel. This makes the surface nearly impossible to scratch, even with a knife. Precision-tooled for the curved screen of your iPhone 6, Moshi iVisor Glass provides complete edge-to-edge screen protection. With full screen protection, Moshi iVisor's proprietary design allows for an effortless, bubble-free installation. Our iPhone 6 glass screen protector is 0.3 mm thin and features rounded edges to covers your full screen and perfectly blends into your iPhone screen. Once installed, you won't notice any difference in screen clarity and touch sensitivity. Completely scratch-proof, shock-proof, and bubble-free, Moshi's Moshi iVisor Glass full screen protector is like a bulletproof vest for your iPhone touchscreen.
- Complete edge-to-edge protection with a precision-tooled curved bezel.
- Features IonGlass: next-generation, atomically-strengthened glass.
- Up to 40 Percent thinner than generic glass screen protectors.
- 100 Percent bubble-proof, scratch-proof and shock-proof.
- Oleophobic surface-coating provides fingerprint resistance.
- Compatibility: iPhone 6 - 2014)
- Dimensions: 5.2" x 2.4" - 13.4 x 6.3 cm)
- Weight: 0.21 oz - 6 g)
- Moshi iVisor Glass – Edge to edge glass screen protector for iPhone 6 - Black
Terry, South Africa. 18 January 2017
Very easy to apply, goes edge to edge, does a great job of protecting the screen, but easily damaged on the edges
Michael, South Africa. 13 February 2016
Easy to apply and great screen protector
Recent, South Africa. 20 March 2016
Terrible, didn't stick properly and my screen lost all touch sensitivity. Reverted to the face plate that came with my speck candshell instead, problem solved. Don't waste your money on this.