MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming X Graphics Card - 6GB
MS-N1060 GAMING X 6G
Discovery Miles 57 890
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
3 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
The Ultimate PC Gaming Platform - Get Game Ready with GeForce GTX.
- GeForce GTX graphics cards are the most advanced ever created. Discover unprecedented performance, power efficiency, and next-generation Gaming experiences.
- Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets driven by NVIDIA VRWorks technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
The Latest Gaming Technologies
- Pascal is built to meet the demands of next-generation displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. It features NVIDIA GameWorks technologies for extremely smooth gameplay and cinematic experiences. Plus, it includes revolutionary new 360-degree image capture.
- Pascal-powered graphics cards give you superior performance and power efficiency, built using ultra-fast FinFET and supporting DirectX 12 features to deliver the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient Gaming experiences.
TORX 2.0 FAN
- Teamwork for greater strength
- Just like in games, the exclusive MSI TORX 2.0 Fan technology uses the power of teamwork to allow the TWIN FROZR VI to achieve new levels of cool.
- TORX 2.0 Fan design generates 22percent more air pressure for supremely silent performance in the heat of battle.
- Dispersion Fan Blade has a steeper curved blade which accelerates the airflow, increasing its effectiveness.
Zero Frozr-Stay undetected
- First introduced in 2008 by MSI, ZeroFrozr technology has made its mark and is now the industry standard among graphics cards. It eliminates fan noise by stopping the fans in low-load situations. This means you can focus on Gaming without the noise of spinning fans.
Catch the Vibe with Cool LED Effects
- Each LED can be controlled individually by choosing any of the animation effects available in the MSI Gaming App, ranging from responding to your game sounds or music to steady light, breathing and flashing. Of course, you can also turn them off.
- Lurking under the cover of the Gaming graphics card is an engineering masterpiece designed to keep the graphics card cool. Every tiny detail of the intricate Heatsink plays an essential part in providing a cool and quiet Gaming experience.
Airflow Control Technology
- Using advanced aerodynamics, Airflow Control Technology directs more air directly onto the TWIN FROZR VI heat pipes. The special deflectors on the heat sink enlarge the surface area, which means lower temperatures and better Gaming.
- A powerful graphics card needs a strong build to harness its performance. MSI Gaming X graphics cards are fitted with a solid metal back plate to make it extra tough. The matte black finish completes the TWIN FROZR VI design to perfection.
The Future of Gaming
- The smoothest, fastest and most exciting Gaming experience ever by eliminating screen tearing, display shutter and input lag.
- Ultra-high resolution (UHD) delivers 4x the resolution of 1080p content, enabling much sharper and crisper images with delicate details during Gaming.
Prepare for VR with MSI
- To experience and enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality, high-performance hardware is required. MSI, world leading brand in high-end Gaming and eSports, provides the right advice to make sure your system is VR Ready. Integrating the very best of cutting edge technologies in recommended MSI VR Gaming hardware for smooth performance. - Together with our VR partners, MSI brings gamers an extremely realistic VR experience where games come alive.
- The MSI Gaming App allows for one-click performance profiles that unlock extra performance for Gaming or keep your card silent during light use. It also features the EyeRest tab, giving you easy access to image quality improving technology. The LED control tab gives you full control over your MSI Gaming LED lights to set the mood.
- OC Mode - Maximum Performance through higher clock speeds and increased fan performance
- Gaming Mode - The best balance between in-game performance and silence
- Silent Mode - The best environment for minimal fan noise
- ON-SCREEN SPEED and TEMPERATURES - Real-time monitoring of GPU Core, DRAM Frequency, GPU and CPU Temperatures and much more, in game or in other fullscreen applications, customizable to your preference.
A Different view on Gaming
- MSI Dragon Eye allows you to watch a YouTube video or Twitch Stream while playing a game simultaneously. Simply add a link or stream to the Dragon Eye application and select the size, position, volume and transparency and start Gaming. With a few hotkeys you can start/pause your video or set the volume.
Want to show off your skills or just make a fun Gaming video for your friends?
- XSplit Gamecaster and Broadcaster V2 lets you easily record your Gaming moments and broadcast your live gameplay sessions to Twitch, YouTube, UStream and more.
- It's simple, easy to use and ideal for sharing your gameplay with friends, family or the world - Or for capturing those perfect Gaming moments, just for the heck of it.
- So what are you waiting for? Join the revolution and start streaming and recording with XSplit Gamecaster today.
- MSI Afterburner is the world's most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility which gives you full control of your graphics cards. It also provides an incredibly detailed overview of your hardware and comes with some additional features such as customizing fan profiles, benchmarking and video recording.
Graphics Processing Unit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- PCI Express x16 3.0
Boost / Base Core Clock
- 1809 MHz / 1594 MHz (OC Mode)
- 1784 MHz / 1569 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- 1708 MHz / 1506 MHz (Silent Mode)
Memory Size (MB)
Memory Clock Speed
- 8108 MHz (OC Mode)
- 8008 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- 8008 MHz (Silent Mode)
- DisplayPort x 3 (Version 1.4)
- HDMI (Version 2.0)
Digital Maximum Resolution
- 7680 x 4320
Virtual Reality Ready
DirectX Version Support
OpenGL Version Support
- 277 x 140 x 39 mm
Card Weight (g)
Power consumption (W)
Recommended PSU (W)
- 8-pin x 1
No reviews yet.