MSI Geforce GTX 1080 Gaming X 8GB Graphics Card
MS-N1080 GAMING X 8G
Discovery Miles 134 490
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
GeForce MS-N1080 GAMING X 8G THE ULTIMATE PC GAMING PLATFORM: Get Game Ready with GeForce GTX
- GeForce GTX graphics cards are the most advanced ever created.
- Discover unprecedented performance, power efficiency, and next-generation gaming experiences.
THE ULTIMATE GRAPHICS FOR VIRTUAL REALITY
- NVIDIA's unique set of features ensure you get the right level of performance, image quality, and latency to ensure your VR experience is nothing short of amazing
A BETTER GAMING EXPERIENCE
- The easiest way to update your drivers, optimize your games, and share your victories
STUTTER, TEAR-FREE GAMEPLAY
- Synchronizes the display refresh to your GeForce GTX GPU for the fast, smooth gaming
TORX 2.0 FAN: Teamwork for greater strength
- Just like in games, the exclusive MSI TORX 2.0 Fan technology uses the power of teamwork to allow the TWIN FROZR VI to achieve new levels of cool.
- TORX 2.0 Fan design generates 22% more air pressure for supremely silent performance in the heat of battle.
Double Ball Bearings
- Double Ball Bearings give the unique MSI TORX 2.0 Fans a strong and lasting core for years of smooth gaming.
- They also remain virtually silent while spinning under load, keeping your graphics card cool during intense and lengthy gaming sessions.
Zero Frozr-Stay undetected
- First introduced in 2008 by MSI, ZeroFrozr technology has made its mark and is now the industry standard among graphics cards.
- It eliminates fan noise by stopping the fans in low-load situations.
- This means you can focus on gaming without the noise of spinning fans.
Catch the Vibe with Cool LED Effects
- Each LED can be controlled individually by choosing any of the animation effects availiable in the MSI Gaming App, ranging from responding to your game sounds or music to steady light, breathing and flashing.
- Of course, you can also turn them off.
- Lurking under the cover of the GAMING graphics card is an engineering masterpiece designed to keep the graphics card cool.
- Every tiny detail of the intricate heatsink plays an essential part in providing a cool & quiet gaming experience.
Airflow Control Technology
- Using advanced aerodynamics, Airflow Control Technology directs more air directly onto the TWIN FROZR VI heat pipes.
- The special deflectors on the heat sink enlarge the surface area, which means lower temperatures and better gaming.
The Future of Gaming
- The smoothest, fastest and most exciting gaming experience ever by eliminating screen tearing, display shutter and input lag.
- Ultra-high resolution (UHD) delivers 4x the resolution of 1080p content, enabling much sharper and crisper images with delicate details during gaming.
PREPARE FOR VR with MSI
- To experience and enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality, high-performance hardware is required.
- MSI, world leading brand in high-end gaming and eSports, provides the right advice to make sure your system is VR Ready.
- Integrating the very best of cutting edge technologies in recommended MSI VR gaming hardware for smooth performance.
- Together with our VR partners, MSI brings gamers an extremely realistic VR experience where games come alive.
One Click to VR with GAMING APP
- To get the best VR experience, you need your PC to deliver maximum performance.
- The MSI Gaming App gets your PC primed for VR use in just a single click by setting all key components to high performance settings and making sure other software applications do not impact your VR adventure.
- The MSI Gaming App allows for one-click performance profiles that unlock extra performance for gaming or keep your card silent during light use.
- It also features the EyeRest tab, giving you easy access to image quality improving technology.
- The LED control tab gives you full control over your MSI GAMING LED lights to set the mood.
ON-SCREEN SPEED & TEMPERATURES
- Real-time monitoring of GPU Core, DRAM Frequency, GPU & CPU Temperatures and much more, in game or in other fullscreen applications, customizable to your preference.
Mobile Gaming APP
- The exclusive MSI Gaming App is now also available for Android so you can control your graphics card from your phone without having to switch to Windows.
A DIFFERENT VIEW ON GAMING
- MSI Dragon Eye allows you to watch a YouTube video or Twitch Stream while playing a game simultaneously.
- Simply add a link or stream to the Dragon Eye application and select the size, position, volume and transparency and start gaming.
- With a few hotkeys you can start/pause your video or set the volume.
WANT TO SHOW OFF YOUR SKILLS OR JUST MAKE A FUN GAMING VIDEO FOR YOUR FRIENDS?
- XSplit Gamecaster & Broadcaster V2 lets you easily record your gaming moments and broadcast your live gameplay sessions to Twitch, YouTube, UStream and more.
- It's simple, easy to use and ideal for sharing your gameplay with friends, family or the world - Or for capturing those perfect gaming moments, just for the heck of it.
- So what are you waiting for?
- Join the revolution and start streaming and recording with XSplit Gamecaster today.
- MSI Afterburner is the world's most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility which gives you full control of your graphics cards.
- It also provides an incredibly detailed overview of your hardware and comes with some additional features such as customizing fan profiles, benchmarking and video recording.
- Graphics Processing Unit: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
- Interface: PCI Express x16 3.0
Boost / Base Core Clock
- 1847 MHz / 1708 MHz (OC Mode)
- 1822 MHz / 1683 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- 1733 MHz / 1607 MHz (Silent Mode)
- Memory Size (MB): 8192
- Memory Type: GDDR5X
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
Memory Clock Speed
- 10108 MHz (OC Mode)
- 10010 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- 10010 MHz (Silent Mode)
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (Version 1.4) / HDMI (Version 2.0) / DL-DVI-D
- Virtual Reality Ready: Yes
- Digital Maximum Resolution: 7680 x 4320
- Maximum Displays: 4
- HDCP Support: 2.2
- DirectX Version Support: 12
- OpenGL Version Support: 4.5
- Multi-GPU Technology: SLI, 2-Way
- Card Dimension(mm): 279 x 140 x 42 mm
- Card Weight (g): 1100
- Power consumption (W): 180
- Recommended PSU (W): 500
- Power Connectors: 6-pin x1; 8-pin x1
No reviews yet.