MSI X99A SLI Plus LGA 2011-3 Socketed Motherboard
Discovery Miles 43 750
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
3 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
MSI USB 3.1 2X FASTER
- USB 3.1 allows for speeds up to 10 Gbps, doubling the speed compared to USB 3.0 and 20x faster than legacy USB 2.0.
- USB 3.1 is even faster than SATAIII!
- Transferring your favorite games, music and movies over USB has never been faster.
- 2X faster than USB 3.0
- 20x faster than USB 2.0
- Up to 10Gbps data transfer bandwidth
- Boost transfer rate between your PC and external storage devices
PUSH YOUR SSD EVEN HARDER WITH TURBO M.2
- Delivering speeds up to 32Gb/s using Gen3 x4, Turbo M.2 is more than 5 times faster than a regular SATA III connection!
- Enjoy a blazing fast system boot up and insanely fast loading of applications and games with MSI motherboards.
Next generation M.2
- Turbo M.2 is the successor to M.2 10 Gb/s, offering 3 times more performance up to 32 Gb/s using Gen3 x4.
- M.2 is packed in a small form factor and is compatible with 3 different sizes to fit most storage solutions.
- All latest generation Intel based MSI motherboards feature Turbo M.2 storage.
Fast storage with SATA Express
- SATA Express introduces a new solution in high speed storage through PCI-Express, providing more bandwidth for the latest generation SSDs up to 10 Gb/s.
Optimized for multiple graphics cards
- With a large number of PCI-Express 3.0 x16 slots for every MSI motherboard, you get to choose optimal placement for your graphics cards for better fitting and airflow up to Quad SLI/CF.
- That way, you can enjoy the best graphics at the highest framerate jumping off from your screen when running a NVIDIA SLI or AMD CrossFire setup.
- Run into unstable situations when pushing your CPU to the limit?
- This occurs because the internal clocks are linked through the 100 MHz BCLK strap.
- Thanks to a integrated Clock Generator, MSI motherboards support more flexible BCLK adjustments, from 100 / 125 / 167 MHz straps.
- Using these straps prevents system crashing while overclocking on the edge and opens doors to achieve the absolute maximum.
- The MSI X99 motherboards all come with the next generation Clock Generator offering even lower jitter and power consumption resulting in even higher stability under extreme conditions.
Military Class 4
- Military Class 4 is the next step in high quality components.
- The Dark Choke and Solid CAP will make sure that your PC runs more stable under extreme gaming conditions.
SUPER FERRITE CHOKES
- Super Ferrite Chokes use a Ferrite core that is Super-Permeable.
- This allows the Super Ferrite Chokes to run at a 35 degree Celsius lower temperature, have a 30% higher current capacity, a 20% improvement in power efficiency and better overclocking power stability.
- With their aluminum core design and Japanese made quality, Solid CAPs are made for high-end design motherboard.
- Not only do Solid CAPs could provide lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR), but also work firmly for over-10-year.
INTEL GIGABIT LAN
- Always connected with Intel Gigabit LAN networking.
- The latest MSI X99 motherboards come equipped with the high quality network solution from Intel.
- Optimized for multimedia and gaming use to deliver a stable and fast network connection.
- ECO Power helps users to manage their hardware and power usage.
- Save up to 19% power consumption by completely disabling unnecessary hardware.
- ECO Power not only lowers the power consumption but also avoids short circuiting and signal noise.
- With specially designed circuit protection, the MSI motherboard protects the CPU against overheating and USB devices from short circuiting.
USB STEEL POWER
- Are your USB Bitcoin ASICs drawing too much USB power resulting in losing bitcoins?
- USB Steel Power offers a stable 5 volt to all USB ports via an extra PWM, optimizing all USB ports so that you'll never have to worry about any Bitcoin loss.
- The MSI Smart Utilities application helps to easily setup, configure and boost your systems' performance and more through Intel key technologies:
- Intel Smart Response
OC Genie 4
- With the one-second overclocking option OC Genie we're giving you even more performance.
- Just hit the button and your PC gets another adrenalin shot straight away.
- Give your system an awesome performance boost with ease.
CLICK BIOS 4
- The MSI Click BIOS 4 is the latest UEFI BIOS with optimizations for Windows 8.1 / Windows 10.
- Not only that it also reacts faster, runs smoother and has better mouse support.
- And this all comes with many cool features.
- Click on the button on the right to visit our dedicated BIOS page and learn more.
- MSI's Command Center software is a very powerful tool to push your motherboard to the max.
- With a very intuitive touch ready interface, Command Center allows users to tune settings to increase system stability, maximize overclocking performance and adjust cooling features.
LIVE UPDATE 6
- MSI Live Update is renewed!
- Our popular software automatically downloads and installs the latest drivers, BIOS and software.
- Rest assured while your system is always configured using the latest software so you get the maximum performance and stability.
- MSI Command Center integrates an unlimited RAMdisk.
- With a RAMdisk you can create a virtual drive from your system memory enabling speeds 20x faster than a modern SSD.
- Speed up system performance
- Load complete game images
- Speed up games, apps and browser
- Save the planet, lower your electrical bill.
- ECO Center lets you disable unused chips and functions used on your motherboard.
- By cutting off the power entirely, your motherboard will run more efficient, up to 19%!
- No more seamless waiting for your O/S to be loaded!
- MSI Fast Boot helps to make your system boot lightning fast.
- MSI Fast Boot also features a GO2BIOS button.
- Simply click it to restart your PC and go straight to the system BIOS.
CPU (Max Support)
- 100 / 125 / 167MHz
- Intel X99 Express
- 2133/2200/ 2400/2600/2666/2750/3000/3110/3333(OC)MHz
Max Memory (GB)
- 10(2 x ports compatible with 1 x SATA Express port)
- 0/1/5/10(SATA1~6 only)
- 10/100/1000 x 1
USB 3.1 ports (Rear)
USB 3.0 ports (Front)
USB 3.0 ports (Rear)
USB 2.0 ports (Front)
USB 2.0 ports (Rear)
Audio ports (Rear)
- 5 + Optical S/PDIF OUT
No reviews yet.