Nativa Calmag Complex Capsules - 60s
List Price R 127
Discovery Miles 1 190
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
The active ingredients can assist the body with:
- Bone support
- Skeletal support
- Mineral absorption support
- Bone mineralisation support
- Preventing leg cramps associated with magnesium deficiency
- Reducing the risk for osteoporosis
- Building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth
The active ingredients that you will find in the Nativa CalMag Complex are:
- Calcium and magnesium are required by the body to maintain the skeletal system. 99 percent of the body's calcium is stored in the bones and teeth, where it plays a vital part in building and maintaining bone structure. Magnesium can help to absorb calcium into bone.
- Vitamin D is well known to assist in the absorption of calcium.
- Inulin is a prebiotic that can assist the body to absorb calcium. The possible mechanism is due to lower gut bacteria that metabolise the inulin. This metabolisation lowers the pH of the lower gut and calcium is more easily absorbed in the lower gut at a lower pH.
- Copper, manganese and zinc - The body needs these minerals as they are used during bone metabolism. Therefore, these minerals can assist the body to use calcium mineralise bone better.
- This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council
- This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
- South Africa
- Nativa Calmag Complex Capsules - 60s
No reviews yet.