Nativa Water Flow Complex 30 Capsules
Targets acute water retention conditions
List Price R 99
Discovery Miles 940
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
Water retention, or edema is normally occurs as a result of fluid accumulation around body tissues in the ankles, feet, legs, hands and abdominal area. This may be caused by sitting or standing for long periods of time (e.g. when flying), eating too much salt, PMS, certain drugs or medication, as well as pregnancy. Symptoms may include: increased abdominal size, stretchy or shiny skin, skin that leaves a dimple when pressed, and headaches associated specifically with PMS.
Nativa Water Flow Complex assists the body in the following ways, specifically targeting acute water retention conditions (e.g. water retention due to sitting or standing for long periods of time, or PMS):
• Uva ursi and goldenrod extracts increases water flow, and displays diuretic properties.
• Juniper and Dandelion extracts performs a diuretic and anti-bacterial action.
• Burdock eliminates excess fluid, and clear toxins from the body.
• Cranberry extract assists with inflammation and urinary tract infections.
• Vitamin B6 can assist with water retention symptoms.
• Potassium and Magnesium replaces lost nutrients.
If symptoms of water retention occur, take 2 capsules twice daily after meals. Do not use for longer than one month continuously. Discontinue use for at least one week before starting supplementation with this product again.
*Please consult a medical practitioner for a diagnoses and if symptoms persist. Results may vary between users.
- South Africa
- Nativa Water Flow Complex Capsules - 30s
No reviews yet.