Need For Speed Hot Pursuit (PS3)
List Price R 389
Discovery Miles 2 400
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit features an extensive single player Career Mode for aspiring racers and cops. Accessed via the Seacrest County Map, new events show up as orange signs for the former whilst SCPD incidents show up as blue badges, and you can switch between the two whenever you want.
Racer events include straight races, time trial events or Hot Pursuit, where you have to evade the attentions of the SCPD whilst gunning for first place. If you take to the streets as a cop, one moment you'll be taking down racers before they reach the finish line, the next you'll be sent on an Interceptor mission to bust a suspect as quickly as possible by any means necessary.
As you complete objectives, you unlock new events and new dream machines by racking up bounty, the in-game currency; race to the finish line as quickly as possible to rack up more bounty, and boost your total by taking out opponents along the way and posting a new personal best time.
Whichever side of the law you decide to race on, make sure your driving skills are up to scratch by sticking to the road, avoiding oncoming traffic and making best use of the equipment on offer. All cars come equipped with nitrous, which can be used to give you a short and powerful burst of acceleration. In addition, as you progress, you'll pick up extra equipment such as spike strips, a deadly tyre shredder, and the EMP, a long-range weapon that causes significant internal damage to any car it targets successfully.
At any point, take advantage of Freedrive to explore Seacrest County with the cars you've unlocked, familiarising yourself with the lie of the land and searching out the many shortcuts that could give you those extra crucial seconds when the heat is on.
- Criterion Games redefines action racing with an experience that connects players through intense competition whether playing online together or taking on friends' challenges.
- For the first time in Need for Speed history, players will experience the gripping and heart-racing action of both cops and racers.
- Feel the power of busting suspects in supercharged cop interceptors like the Lamborghini Reventon, or outsmarting the law as a racer in high performance supercars like the Pagani Zonda Cinque.
- Features Need for Speed Autolog, a revolutionary system that connects friends directly to each other's games, enabling them to compare and share all their experiences, pictures and challenges.
- South Africa
- Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Essentials (PS3)
Deandre, South Africa. 12 July 2016
Excellent pricing and game!!
Sammy sosa, South Africa. 1 November 2015