Neethlingshof - Owl Post pinotage - Case 6 x 750ml
Discovery Miles 10 490
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
The Neethlingshof estate in Stellenbosch, owned equally by Distell and Lusan, takes it's name from it's one-time 19th century owner, Marthinus Laurentius Neethling, who served as mayor of Stellenbosch and was also a member of the old cape parliament. Neethlingshof's reserve tier, formerly lord Neethling, has been renamed the short story collection. Drawing attention to the winery's rich and varied narratives, the three-limited edition wines in the collection each focus on a specific aspect of the estate's philosophy or history. They are made exclusively from hand-picked grapes. The owl post, a single-vineyard Pinotage, draws attention to the estate's integrated pest management that forms part of the winery's focus on production integrity to reduce it's dependence on pesticides. Owl posts have been placed strategically throughout the vineyards. The vineyards This wine has been produced from dryland vines established in deep red soils that is rich in organic material and amply feeds the roots. Planted in 1997, the vines are established on north-westerly-facing slopes, 120m above sea level, in soils originating from decomposed granite.
What's in the box:
x 6 Neethlingshof - Owl Post pinotage
- Colour: Dark red
- Bouquet: Ripe fruit and banana aromas with a background of vanilla Oak.
- Taste: A rich and velvety palate with ripe fruit and vanilla flavours.
- Maturation potential: Ready to enjoy now or can be matured for another decade.
- Food Pairing: Excellent served with red meat dishes and game, especially hearty stews and casseroles.
- Weight: 8.19kg
- Size: 750ml
- Material: Glass
- Alcohol: 14.29% by volume
- Residual sugar: 1.8 g-l
- Total acid: 5.0 g-l
- Volatile acid: 0.58 g-l
- pH: 3.78
- Extract: 29.9g-l
- South Africa
- Neethlingshof - Owl Post pinotage - Case 6 x 750ml
No reviews yet.