Nikon 14-24mm F2.8G AF-S ED Lens
Discovery Miles 338 890
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Includes the following:
Semi-soft case CL-M3, Rear Lens Cap LF-1
- Constant maximum aperture of f-2.8 at all focal lengths
- Enhanced optical formulas, engineered to produce exceptional sharpness, contrast and colour, render outstanding image integrity
- ED (Extra-low dispersion) glass elements minimize chromatic aberration to deliver stunning sharpness and contrast
- Aspherical lenses including large-diameter PGM elements eliminate various types of lens aberration even at the widest aperture
- Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal lens element reflections, effectively reducing ghosting and flare
- High-performance Nikon Super Integrated Coating provides superior colour reproduction, while minimizing ghosting and flare
- IF (Internal Focusing) enables focusing without changing the length of lens barrel
- Nikons exclusive Silent Wave Motor for fast, quiet autofocus operation
- Rounded diaphragm opening (9 blades) makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural
- 0.28m closest focusing distance with focal length 18-24 mm
- M-A mode enables instant switching from autofocus to manual focus, even during AF servo operation, with virtually no time lag
- Dedicated flower-shaped lens hood effectively minimizes stray light
- Lens barrel is built for comfortable holding while featuring a rugged design; zoom and focusing rings provide smooth operation
- Engineered to Nikon professional D-SLR standards to effectively resist dust and moisture
Lens Construction (Elements-Groups) 14-11 (2 ED glass elements, 3 aspherical lenses and 1 Nano Crystal Coat)
Picture Angle with 35mm (135) format 114Degrees - 84Degrees
Picture Angle with Nikon Dx Format 90Degrees - 61Degrees
Minimum f-stop 22
Closest focusing distance 0.28 m (through the entire focal range)
Maximum reproduction ratio 1-6.7
Lens Cap Slip-on
Lens Hood Built-in
Lens Case CL-M3
Dimensions (approx.): 9.8cm x 13.15cm (from the cameras lens mounting flange)
Weight (approx.) : 1kg
The Nikon AF-S Zoom Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED AF Lens is an extreme ultra-wide zoom, wide-aperture lens that delivers edge-to-corner sharpness that can surpass that of equivalent fixed focal-length lenses. It features a Nano Crystal coating to reduce the effects of ghost and flare, combined with 2 ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements and PGM aspherical lenses that help control chromatic aberrations. These all combine to enhance sharpness and contrast.
The Silent Wave Motor (SWM) feature provides swift autofocus with superior accuracy and ultra-quiet operation. This G-type lens does not feature an aperture ring on the lens body, resulting in a lighter and more compact lens. Aperture changes are designed to be done via the camera's command dial.
AF-S feature is not supported by certain older camera models.
"G" type lenses are not fully compatible with the F4, N90-series, N70, N8008-series and N6006 (or older model) cameras, only programmed auto or shutter-priority auto exposure mode can be used.
- Two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements and PGM aspherical lenses control chromatic aberrations while enhancing sharpness and contrast.
- Exclusive Nano Crystal Coat further reduces ghosting and flare for even greater image clarity.
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet auto focusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject-working distance through the focus range.
- Rugged construction and professional-grade dust and moisture resistance.
- M/A Focus Mode switch enables quick response to changing situations between Auto and Manual focus operation.
No reviews yet.