Nikon 70-300mm F4.5-5.6G AF-S IF-ED VR ED Lens
Discovery Miles 94 890
On Credit: R / month
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Includes the following:
Front lens cap LC-67, Rear lens cap LF-1, Bayonet hood HB-36, Flexible lens pouch CL-1022
- 4.3x, 70-300mm telephoto zoom (picture angle, when used with Nikon Dx format digital SLRs is equivalent to a 105-450mm on a 35mm format SLR)
- The VRII minimizes camera shake by offering the equivalent of a shutter speed 4 stops faster. Normal and Active modes are available
- Two ED glass elements
- The SWM enables fast and quiet autofocusing, and smooth switching between autofocus and manual operation
- Two focus modes are available - M-A and M
- The IF design provides a constant lens length and eliminates rotation of the front lens element, facilitating the use of circular polarizing filters
- Nine-blade rounded diaphragm opening
Lens Construction (Elements-Groups) 17-12 (2 ED glass elements)
Picture Angle with 35mm (135) format 34Degrees20 minutes - 8Degrees 10 minutes
Picture Angle with Nikon Dx Format 22Degrees50 minutes - 5Degrees 20 minutes
Minimum f-stop 32 - 40
Closest focusing distance 1.5m (through the entire focal range)
Maximum reproduction ratio 1-4
Filter Attachment Size 67mm
Lens Cap Snap-on
Lens Hood HB-36
Lens Case CL-1022
Dimensions (approx.) (from the cameras lens mounting flange): 80mm x 143.5mm
Weight (approx.) 745g
The AF-S VR Zoom-NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED Telephoto Zoom Lens from Nikon is a high-performance telephoto zoom lens that has been designed to meet the demands of both digital and 35mm format SLR users. It offers a 4.3x zoom with a range of 70-300mm (equivalent 105-450mm on a DX Nikon D-SLR) and features ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements that ensure superior optical performance.
This lens incorporates Nikon's second-generation vibration reduction system (VR II) that allows flexible hand-held shooting by stabilizing the image to the equivalent extent of using a shutter speed that is four stops faster when compared with a conventional lens. The SWM (Silent Wave Motor) and IF (Internal Focusing) ensure fast and quiet focusing action, and the nine-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend smoothly to produce natural-looking, harmonious backgrounds.
- Silent Wave Motor
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) enables quiet automatic focusing with quick and convenient switching between autofocus and manual operation.
- Internal Focusing
- IF (Internal Focusing) design for fixed lens length and non-rotating front element allows the use of circular polarizing filters and lens-mounted flash accessories.
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
- Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- ED Glass
- Two ED glass elements minimize chromatic aberration across the entire zoom range while ensuring high resolution and contrast.
- Rounded Diaphragm
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend together smoothly for natural-looking backgrounds.
No reviews yet.