Nikon 8x42 Prostaff 7 Binoculars
List Price R 4,699
Discovery Miles 39 890
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated to achieve brighter images.
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms deliver high resolution.
- High-reflection mirror-coating prisms enhance image brightness.
- High-eye point design provides a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers.
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eye point.
- Waterproof up to 1 m-3.3 ft. for 10 minutes and fog-free with nitrogen gas
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Eco-glass optics that are free of lead and arsenic are employed for all lenses and prisms
- Magnification : 8x
- Objective diameter : 42mm
- Angular field of view (real) : 6.3 Degrees
- Angular field of view (apparent): 47.5 Degrees
- Field of view at 1,000 m : 110m
- Exit pupil : 5.3mm
- Relative brightness : 28.1
- Eye relief : 19.3mm
- Close focusing distance : 4.0m
- Interpupillary distance adjustment : 56-72mm
- Length : 175mm
- Width : 129mm
- Weight : 665 g
Nikon Vision Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Nikon Corporation, is pleased to present two new Prostaff 7 models, the 8x42 and 10x42. With fully multilayer-coated lenses and prisms, including phase-correction-coated roof prisms and high-reflection mirror coating prisms, the Prostaff 7 binoculars series offers a brighter image and higher resolution. The rubber armouring provides durability and a nonslip grip for comfortable holding.
Positioned between the Monarch and the Sporter Ex series, these first Prostaff 7 series models deliver higher optical performance at an attractive price.
Nicholas, South Africa. 8 June 2015
Cracker pair of binoculars. Haven't owned them for very long but have field tested them a few times. Excellent clarity, no edge blur and good amount of adjustable eye relief meaning you can comfortably use them with or without glasses on.