Nikon D3300 24.2MP DSLR Twin Lens Value Bundle
Includes 18-55mm Lens and 55-200mm Lens
List Price R 7,489
Discovery Miles 69 890
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- D3300 DSLR Camera body with a 18-55mm AF-P DX Lens
- 55-200mm AF-S DX VR Lens
- EN-EL14a Li-ion battery
- MH-24 Quick charger for the EN-EL14a battery
- UC-E17 USB Cable
- BF-1B Body Cap
- DK-25 Rubber Eyecup
- AN-DC3 Strap
Features on Camera:
- 24.2 Mp DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter
- 3.0" 921k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording
- 11-Point Multi-CAM 1000 AF Sensor
- Expandable ISO 25600 and 5 fps Shooting
- Easy Panorama Mode and Guide Mode
The Nikon D3300 DSLR Camera is a compact and versatile camera featuring a DX-format 24.2 megapixel CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor. The sensor and processor combine to realize high-resolution imaging, notable low-light sensitivity to an expandable ISO 25600, continuous shooting to 5 fps, and full HD 1080p video recording capabilities. Additionally, the sensor design omits the traditional optical low-pass filter in order to gain the utmost sharpness and resolution from both photos and videos. These imaging assets are complemented by an 11-point autofocus system, which provides quick and accurate focusing capabilities to suit working with a variety of subject types in nearly any lighting situation. A range of shooting modes and features are also available to help creatively accentuating your imagery, including an Easy Panorama mode as well as Picture Control settings for in-camera adjustment of the color and contrast qualities of your photos and movies.
For live view monitoring, image playback, and menu navigation, a large 3.0" 921k-dot LCD monitor is available and features a wide 160 degrees viewing angle to better support working from high and low angles. Also enhancing the viewing and shooting abilities of the D3300, the optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter can be used to provide Wi-Fi connectivity for wirelessly transferring imagery and remotely controlling the camera from a linked Android or iOS mobile device.
24.2MP DX-Format Sensor and EXPEED 4 Processor
The 24.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 processor work together to produce overall high image quality with notable detail, dynamic range, color accuracy, and low-light sensitivity to a native ISO 12800, which is further expandable to ISO 25600. Additionally, the sensor's design omits an optical low-pass filter in order to acquire the greatest amount sharpness and detail from subjects. The EXPEED 4 processor also enables a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including support for full HD 1080p movie recording and a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 5 fps.
Multi-CAM 1000 Autofocus Sensor
Benefitting the high image quality is an apt AF system that employs 11 distinct AF points to quickly acquire focus in a range of lighting conditions from -1 to plus 19 EV.
Full HD Movie Recording
Full HD 1920 x 1080p movie recording is supported in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps, as well as HD 720p and SD 480p in multiple frame rates, in the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format. During recording, full-time autofocus can be employed, with face-detection and subject-tracking capabilities, for ensured sharpness with a wide variety of subject types. A built-in monaural microphone can be used to record high-quality sound or, alternatively, a microphone input is integrated into the body design to support the use of an external microphone for enhanced quality and control over audio recordings.
The D3300 integrates a large 3.0" 921k-dot vari-angle LCD monitor, which features a 160 degrees viewing angle to better support viewing capabilities from high and low working angles. Alternatively, a bright pentamirror optical viewfinder is also integrated into the design for precise eye-level viewing and real-time monitoring of subjects.
A built-in pop-up flash is also available for additional illumination when working in low-light conditions and supports Nikon's i-TTL flash metering system. A hot shoe can be used, too, for connection and optional external flash for even greater lighting control.
Other Camera Features
The optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter can be used to provide Wi-Fi connectivity for instantly transferring imagery and remotely viewing a live view image from a linked mobile device.
Easy Panorama Mode simplifies the creation of panoramic images by allowing you to capture a high-resolution single image simply by panning across the scene.
A helpful Guide Mode is available to aid in becoming acquainted with the D3300 through a series of step-by-step tutorials.
Picture Control modes can be directly accessed via a dedicated button and allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera, and include Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, and user-customizable settings.
Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 4 processor's power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen. This mode is suitable for working with moving subjects.
Scene Auto Selector is an automatic mode that intelligently identifies your subject and shooting scenario, selects a proper Scene Mode to apply, and adjusts exposure settings to best render the scene at hand.
Scene Modes: Auto, Auto (Flash Off), Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close up, and Night Portrait.
In-Camera Image Editing features: D-Lighting, Red-eye correction, Trim, Monochrome, Filter effects, Color balance, Resize, Image overlay, NEF (RAW) processing, Quick retouch, Straighten, Distortion control, Fisheye, Color outline, Perspective control, Color sketch, Miniature effect, Photo illustration, and Selective Color.
Features on Nikon 18-55mm DX Lens:
- F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- 27-82.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-5.6 to f/22-38
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Super Integrated Coating
- Pulse Stepping Motor AF System
- Access Lens Settings in Camera Menu
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Updating the staple DX-format mid-range zoom is the AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G Lens from Nikon. Offering a 27-82.5mm equivalent focal length range as well as a compact form factor, many shooters will find this to a be a versatile and lightweight option for their bag. It uses a variable f/3.5-5.6 aperture to keep size down and incorporates two aspherical elements to limit distortion and combat aberrations. Also, the Super Integrated Coating will combat flare and ghosting.
The AF-P system brings with it a pulse stepping motor AF system that is fast and quiet, making it ideal for stills and video alike. It even removes switches from the lens barrel, preventing accidental changes and enabling users to quickly adjust settings from the camera's menu. Additionally, a rounded 7-blade diaphragm creates smooth bokeh.
- DX-format mid-range zoom offers equivalent focal length range of 27-82.5mm.
- Super Integrated Coating reduces the impact of flare and ghosting in your images.
- Two aspherical elements help to minimize distortions throughout the zoom range in order to maintain edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- A pulse stepping motor AF system enables accurate and silent focusing that works well in both stills and video shooting.
- Rounded 7-blade aperture diaphragm produces smooth out-of-focus elements.
- D3000-series cameras from the D3300 and later
- D5000-series cameras from the D5200 and later
- D7000-series cameras from the D7100 and later
- Compatible cameras may require a firmware update
Features on Nikon 55-200mm DX Lens:
- F Mount Lens / DX Format
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/4 to 5.6
- Minimum Aperture Range: f/22 to 32
- Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Glass
- Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Nikon VR II Image Stabilization
- Manual Focus Override
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Compact and Lightweight
The Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II Lens is a versatile and compact telephoto zoom lens that is well-suited for portraiture, sports, or wildlife photography. When placed on a Nikon DX camera, it offers an angle of view equivalent to that of a 82-300mm lens on a full-frame 35mm digital camera. When paired with a Nikon DX 18-55mm lens, seamless wide angle to telephoto capability is obtained.
A Silent Wave Motor is utilized for fast and quiet autofocusing, while Vibration Reduction stabilizes optics within the lens to allow the user or camera to set shutter speed up to 4 stops slower than would otherwise be possible before camera shake becomes apparent within the image. With Vibration Reduction, sharper results can be expected while photographing under low light, recording HD video, or when deliberately using slow shutter speeds. Picture quality is further ensured by Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass which minimizes optical distortion, while Super Integrated Coating minimizes ghosting and flare to provide high contrast and vivid results even under challenging lighting conditions.
An f/4 to 5.6 maximum aperture range with a rounded, seven-blade diaphragm is included for smooth, out-of-focus elements, and a 52mm front thread allows accessories such as filters to be directly attached.
- Compatible with Nikon DX cameras and Nikon FX cameras with DX crop mode.
- Maximum f/4 to 5.6 aperture range corresponds to 55mm to 200mm focal lengths.
- Minimum f/22 to 32 aperture range corresponds to 55mm to 200mm focal lengths.
- Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Glass minimizes optical distortion.
- Super Integrated Coating minimizes ghosting and flare while providing high contrast and vivid results.
- Nikon VR II Image Stabilization allows shutter speeds up to 4 stops slower than would otherwise be possible before camera shake becomes apparent within the image.
- Manual Focus Override switch allows user control over focus at any time.
- Rounded, seven-blade diaphragm provides smooth, out-of-focus elements and highlights.
- Compact and lightweight design provides ease of transport.
No reviews yet.