Nikon WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter
Discovery Miles 13 950
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
Includes the following:
Nikon WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter
- Wirelessly Transfer Images
- Download Images to Android & IOS Devices
- Upload Images to Web via Email & SMS
- Remote Trigger via Smartphone / Tablet
- Supports 802.11b/g/n Wireless Standards
- Maximum Wireless Range: 33-49'
- Free Wireless Mobile Adapter Utility App
- Compatible with Select Nikon Cameras
IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
IEEE 802.11b: DSSS/CCK
IEEE 802.11g: OFDM
IEEE 802.11n: Not Specified by Manufacturer
Data Transfer: PTP, PTP-IP
Operating Frequency: 2412-2462 MHz (Channels 1-11)
Range: Direct line of sight: 10-15m
Data Rate: 54 Mbps (According to IEEE standard)
Security: Authentication: Open system, WPA2-PSK
Setup: Supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
Media Access Protocol: Infrastructure
On (green): Connected
Flashes green once every 2.0 sec: Ready to connect
Flashes green rapidly (rate varies with connection speed): Transmitting
Slow green ash once every 5.0 sec: Adapter in sleep mode
Flashes red once every 0.5 sec: Connection error
Flashes orange: WPS button held for 10 sec--Restoring default settings
Operating System Support
Smartphones: Android 2.3 or later, iOS 6.0 or later
Tablets: Android 3.0 or later, iOS 6.0 or later
Temperature: 32 to 104° F (0 to 40° C)
Humidity: Less than 85% (no condensation)
Power Consumption Maximum: 1.65W
Dimensions: 1.8cm x 2.1cm x 1.0cm
With the Nikon WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter, you can take great photos with numerous Nikon cameras and automatically download the images to your smartphone or tablet to share with friends immediately--no waiting for images to transfer! Just shoot a picture with your digital camera with the tiny WU-1a attached to it, and images you choose will be automatically transferred to your smartphone or tablet, ready to share online!
Any image you choose to transfer to your smartphone can be treated like any other image--edited, emailed, texted, uploaded to a blog or social network site. You can even use the WU-1a to trigger the camera's shutter release using your smartphone or tablet, with a range of approximately 33 to 49' (10 to 15 m)--so including yourself in group shots with your friends is even easier.
The WU-1a is compatible with the following Nikon cameras: D7100, D5200, D3200, COOLPIX A, COOLPIX P330, COOLPIX P520.
- Easy Transfer
- Images captured by compatible Nikon Cameras, or already saved to a memory card and inserted into the camera, can be transferred to any compatible Android/iOS smartphone or tablet.
- Easy Sharing
- Transferred images can also be edited, emailed, texted, or uploaded to a blog or social networking site--just like any other image on your smartphone or tablet!
- Wi-Fi Remote Shooting
- Let your smartphone or tablet take control of your camera! Remotely activate Live View on the camera to see from the camera's perspective and even trigger the shutter release from your smartphone or tablet. Capture perfect for group shots with you in it!
- Supports Android or iOS Devices
- The WU-1a supports Android version 2.3 or later on smartphones, and 3.0 or later on tablets. For Apple iOS users, the WU-1a will support iOS version 6.0 or later on iPhones or iPads.
- Download the Free Wireless App
- Download the "Wireless Mobile Adapter Utility" Android app from the Google Play store, or the Apple iOS app from iTunes--both for free. The Application must be installed on your smart device before it can be used with the WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter, connected to your Nikon camera.
- Connects via Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- The WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) standard makes it easy to establish a secure connection to any Wi-Fi network. Once a connection is established, the LED will glow green and you can now access the camera from the smart device!
Desmond, South Africa. 24 March 2016
My main use for the WU-1a is to transfer photo`s from my camera to my phone/tablet.
It is easy to use and works well, transfers photo`s fast. Never disconnects.
Using a D3200 and Samsung S5