No Time to Bleed - (Import CD)
Discovery Miles 2 690
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Heavy Metal
- Death Metal
- Mono / Stereo
- No Time to Bleed
Personnel: Clinton Bradley, Machine (programming); Mitch Lucker, Alex Lopez , Dan Kenny, Mark Heylmun, Chris Garza.
Audio Mixers: Will Putney; Machine.
The Southern California-based quintet, Suicide Silence, specialize in the extreme metal subgenre known as deathcore. Combining the rapid-fire brutality of extreme death metal with the slower, mosh-pit breakdowns of metalcore, the band continue to fashion some of the most violent, no-holds-barred music the genre has seen on its sophomore album, NO TIME TO BLEED. A finely honed assault composed of ultra-fast blast beats and jarring tempo changes, front man Mitch Lucker frequently trades off between vocal extremes from demonic death growls to raspy, high-register screams, matching in intensity the caustic sensory overload provided by his bandmates. While the album's feral attack may be an acquired taste for some of genre's more melodically inclined fans, NO TIME TO BLEED is nevertheless admirable for its sheer single-mindedness of purpose.
- Country of Origin
- Century Media (USA)
- EMI Music Distribution
- Suicide Silence
- Songs / Tracks
- [ Disc 01 Track 01 ] Wake Up
- [ Disc 01 Track 02 ] Lifted
- [ Disc 01 Track 03 ] Smoke
- [ Disc 01 Track 04 ] Something Invisible
- [ Disc 01 Track 05 ] No Time To Bleed
- [ Disc 01 Track 06 ] Suffer
- [ Disc 01 Track 07 ] ...and Then She Bled
- [ Disc 01 Track 08 ] Wasted
- [ Disc 01 Track 09 ] Your Creations
- [ Disc 01 Track 10 ] Genocide
- [ Disc 01 Track 11 ] Disengage
- Studio / Live
- Video Disabled
- Will Putney; Jayzon Dezuzio; Machine
No reviews yet.