Nothing Like This - (Import CD)
Discovery Miles 1 970
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Contemporary Country
- Copy Control
- Nothing Like This
- Country of Origin
- Big Machine Records
- Mono / Stereo
- Billboard (p.24) - "The trio's harmonies remain as crisp as a fresh pair of Wranglers. There's a ringing pluck in the elopement proposition on 'Why Wait' and the live-it-up anthem 'Play'..."
Nothing Like This
All Night to Get There
I Won't Let Go
- Songs / Tracks
- [ Disc 01 Track 01 ] Why Wait
- [ Disc 01 Track 02 ] Easy - (featuring Natasha Bedingfield)
- [ Disc 01 Track 03 ] Sunday Afternoon
- [ Disc 01 Track 04 ] Play
- [ Disc 01 Track 05 ] Nothing Like This
- [ Disc 01 Track 06 ] All Night to Get There
- [ Disc 01 Track 07 ] Red Camaro
- [ Disc 01 Track 08 ] They Try
- [ Disc 01 Track 09 ] Summer Young
- [ Disc 01 Track 10 ] Tonight Tonight
- [ Disc 01 Track 11 ] I Won't Let Go
Personnel: Dann Huff (acoustic guitar, electric guitar, banjo, mandolin, sitar); Ilya Toshinsky (acoustic guitar); Joe Don Rooney, Tim Pierce, Tom Bukovac, Adam Schoenfeld (electric guitar); Dan Dugmore (steel guitar); Jonathan Yudkin (mandolin, fiddle); Robbie Buchanan (piano, Hammond b-3 organ); Tim Akers (piano); Charlie Judge (Hammond b-3 organ, keyboards, synthesizer); Jay DeMarcus (keyboards); Chris McHugh, Shannon Forrest, Dorian Crozier (drums); David Huff (percussion, programming).
Audio Mixer: Justin Niebank.
Recording information: Blackbird Studios, Nashville, TN; Santa Barbara Sound Design, Santa Barbara, CA; The Grip, Nashville, TN; The Metal Building, Nolensville, TN; The Panic Room II, Nashville, TN.
Photographer: Chapman Baehler.
Now signed to Big Machine Records following the closing of operations by Lyric Street Records, the popular country trio releases its seventh studio album, Nothing Like This, on the new imprint.
- Universal Distribution
- Studio / Live
- Video Disabled
- Rascal Flatts
- Dann Huff; Rascal Flatts
- 41m 51s
- Justin Niebank; Ben Fowler
No reviews yet.