Nsync - (Import CD)
Discovery Miles 1 090
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
- Rock & Pop
- Teen Pop
- Mono / Stereo
N-SYNC is an Enhanced CD containing both a full audio program as well as multimedia computer files and free access to America Online.
N-Sync: Lance, Joey, Chris, Justin, JC (vocals).
Additional personnel includes: Full Force (various instruments); Carl Sturken (acoustic guitar); Veit Renn, Tony Battaglia, Mark Matteo (guitar); Elizabeth Chang, Alexander Yudkovsky (violin); Maxine Neuman, Daniel Miller (cello); Jolyon Skinner (bass).
Producers include: Full Force, Veit Renn, Denniz Pop, Max Martin, Kristian Lundin.
Engineers include: Mike Tucker, Full Force, Joe Smith.
The five good lookin' guys from 'N Sync have a strong debut album filled with pop textures, danceable beats and smooth harmonies. Securing a place in the vast teen-pop marketplace, the boys deliver 13 songs that have a winning formula. "I Want You Back" proved to be a smash at radio, and "Everything I own" was produced by long-time hit makers Full Force. Some of the others tracks to take notice of are "Tearing Up My Heart" with it's strong, club-type beat and "I Drive Myself Crazy," a Babyface-ish pop tune. Though it's easy to get lost in the vastness of radio-ready pop, 'N Sync's well-produced songs and pleasant melodies will ultimately win you over.
- Country of Origin
- BMG Special Products
- Studio / Live
- Songs / Tracks
- [ Disc 01 Track 01 ] Tearin' Up My Heart
- [ Disc 01 Track 02 ] I Just Wanna Be With You
- [ Disc 01 Track 03 ] Here We Go
- [ Disc 01 Track 04 ] For the Girl Who Has Everything
- [ Disc 01 Track 05 ] God Must Have Spent a Little More Time on You
- [ Disc 01 Track 06 ] You Got It
- [ Disc 01 Track 07 ] I Need Love
- [ Disc 01 Track 08 ] I Want You Back
- [ Disc 01 Track 09 ] Everything I Own
- [ Disc 01 Track 10 ] I Drive Myself Crazy
- [ Disc 01 Track 11 ] Crazy for You
- [ Disc 01 Track 12 ] Sailing
- [ Disc 01 Track 13 ] Giddy Up
- Bayside Record Dist.
- 50m 6s
- Video Disabled
No reviews yet.