Nutritech Premium Whey Protein - Chocolate Ice-Cream
List Price R 299
Discovery Miles 2 690
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Nutritech for her is a series specifically designed to help women achieve their goals. Nutritech Premium Pure Whey Lite protein has been specifically designed to provide an ideal environment to support lean muscle maintenance, repair and toning lean muscle in athletes. The Nutritech Premium Pure Whey Lite protein formula contains a precise blend of rapidly releasing Micronized Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate which is easily absorbed, increasing the amount of amino acids available to the muscles. Nutritech Premium Pure Whey Lite protein has been formulated as an easy to digest source of protein, assisting those looking to maintain a high protein diet.
- Whey Protein: Research shows that Whey Protein has the highest BV (Biological Value) of all proteins available in nature and has the highest rate of nitrogen retention. Evidence suggests that Whey Protein contains higher levels of essential amino acids than other proteins, promotes lean muscle growth and improves athletic performance. Studies show that Whey Protein can promote weight loss and improve immune-system function.
- Branched-chain Amino Acids: Evidence suggests that the BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) can assist in muscle maintenance, repair and toning lean muscle in athletes.
- Tolerase L: According to studies, Tolerase L helps to aid with the digestion of lactose in lactose intolerant individuals.
- Who: Anyone from dieters and busy businesswomen to athletes and fitness enthusiasts, exercising regularly and looking for a fast-absorbing quality meal replacement to help maintain a calorie-reduced diet.
- When: Preferably in place of one or more of your major meals, or between major meals as a snack.
- Why: Assist weight loss, reduce hunger, maintain lean muscle and help maintain a high protein calorie-reduced diet.
- Specialised Electrolyte and Carbohydrate Blend For Max Recovery
- Boost Muscle Tissue Recovery
- Boost and Restore Electrolyte Balance
- Boost Energy and Performance Recovery
- Delay Soreness and Muscle Fatigue
- Mix 2 or 4 scoops with 200 to 400ml of water or milk. Take 1 to 3 servings per day. Use within 20 minutes of exercise. To add more protein to your diet, take 2 to 4 scoops before exercise and between major meals.
- Ultra Pure Whey Protein Matrix (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protien Isolate), Fiber and Creamer Blend (Xhantum Gum, Silicon Dioxide, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Refined Rapeseed Oil, Glucose Syrup). Permitted Flavourants and Colourants (E124), Non-Nutritive Sweetener Blend (Sodium Cyclamate, Sodium Saccharin, Acesulfame (Potassium), Tolerase L (pH stable lactase), Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier).
- Contains Cow's milk and soy, Contains Lactose, but suitable for Lactose intolerant individuals by the addition of Tolerase L (lactase enzymes)
- Manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts
TAKEALOT.com is a retail website, selling supplements and other health-related branded products (none of which are scheduled medication). Any medical advice should be given by your personal health care professional.
- South Africa
- Nutritech Premium Pure Whey - Lite Chocolate
Natasha, South Africa. 27 February 2017
Evangelique, South Africa. 20 February 2017
I have it with normal milk and it actually tastes really nice. Very happy.
Mathilda, South Africa. 23 February 2017
Like this product it mixes easily with good taste. Would definitely recommend to friends.
khrystyn, South Africa. 31 July 2015
tastes really really good, I have it with skim milk. really happy with it!