OKI B412DN Lazer Printer
Discovery Miles 42 490
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- A4 33ppm, 1200 x 1200 dpi, 512MB RAM, 250 sheet input, standard duplex, Hi-Speed USB 2.0, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, Langueges: PCL5e, PCL6(XL), EPSON FX, IBM ProPrinter, XPS, 3 year on-site warranty.
- Up to 42 ppm print speed and as fast as 4.5 seconds to first page
- Clear, crisp output at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Duplex (2-sided) printing, standard
- Deep Sleep and Quiet modes
- Separate toner and image drum for lower operating costs
- Windows and Mac OS compatibility
- 667 MHz processor
- Encrypted Secure Print function for protected printing - ensures document confidentiality
- Upgradable to 880-sheet paper capacity
- High-speed USB 2.0 and 1 GB Ethernet connectivity
- Optional WiFi wireless LAN and 530-sheet 2nd paper tray
- Compatible with mobile printing apps such as AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and the OKI Mobile Print app for Android
If you're looking to improve the productivity and lower the operating costs of your business, the B412dn and B432dn offer all of that and more.
For starters, these printers deliver up to 42 ppm, with the first page printing as fast as 4.5 seconds, and feature a fast 667 MHz processor plus 3 GB of memory.
They produce black & white output that's clear and crisp at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, using a two-piece consumables system for longlasting performance and a low cost of operation.
Starting with their 350-sheet standard paper capacity (250-sheet main paper tray + 100-sheet multi-purpose tray), each device can be outfitted with an optional 530-sheet 2nd paper tray to boost maximum paper capacity of 880 sheets - for longer uninterrupted productivity.
In terms of durability and reliability, B412dn/ B432dn printers are tough-with a monthly duty cycle rated up to 80,000 pages.
Energy-efficient printing - Duplex (2-sided) printing comes standard with these printers, leading to fewer user interventions and savings on energy and media costs.
In Deep Sleep mode, energy consumption is reduced to less than 1.5 watts, and the Auto Power Off feature can shut down the unit after a long period of no activity. It's no surprise these printers have earned the Energy Star rating.
Fit for any work environment - Their compact size enables the B412dn/B432dn to fit just about any work space. They have USB 2.0 and 1 GB Ethernet interfaces standard, a WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n) option, and support cloud/mobile solutions such as Google Cloud Print, AirPrint for Apple iOS and OKI Mobile Print app for Android devices.
Both printers offer PCL 5e and PCL 6 emulation, and the B432dn has PostScript 3 standard-so they perform equally well with the most popular Windows and Mac operating systems.- No USB cable included
No reviews yet.