Optoma S341 SVGA DLP Projector
Discovery Miles 54 290
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Product Code S341
- EAN Code 5055387633360
- Bright Svga Projector S341
Comprehensive I/O and Superior Performance
Luminous SVGA Projection with 3500 and 22000:1 contrast ratio
- Extensive I/O support with HDMI, VGA-In, VGAOut, Composite Video, Audio-In and more
sRGB display profile dazzles with Rec709 colour accuracy
Adjust the gamma output to match the colour of the projection surface with Wall Colour Adjustment
Hide jaggies and soft edges with Edge Mask
Low cost of ownership with 10,000 hour lamp life
- The Optoma S341 is the perfect SVGA projector for small classrooms and small to medium businesses. Powered by 3500 lumens and 22000:1 contrast ratio, the S341 impresses with an incredibly bright image, rich colour, and deep blacks. Support for the sRGB colour space profile enables rich accurate colour, based on the primaries of Rec.709 HDTV specification when used with a PC, Mac, or any sRGB compatible source.
- Wall Colour Adjustment utilizes various gamma profiles to improve brightness on projection surfaces of varying colour, while Edge Mask eliminates soft edges and jaggies on border of the projection image to produce a smooth, consistent image.
The Optoma S341 enhances any presentation with fantastic detail, vibrant colours, and sharp text.
- The S341's extensive arsenal of connectivity inputs and lightweight chassis is perfect for meetings in the field or around the office.
- Single 0.65? DC3 DMD DLP Technology by Texas Instruments
- 800x600 SVGA
- 1600x1200 UXGA
- 1.07 billion
- Lamp Life and Type (Lamp life is dependent on many factors, including lamp mode, display mode, usage, environmental conditions and more. Lamp brightness can decrease over time.)
10000/8000//7000/6000/5000 - EDU/ECO plus/ Dynamic/ECO/Bright
- Front, rear, ceiling mount, table top
- 75 percent
- 115 percent , plus minus 5 percent
4:3 (native), auto, 16:9
1.94 - 2.16
3.28'-32.8' (1.0-10 m)
- 27.7" - 304.4"
- F=2.41 2.53, f=21.85 24 mm manual focus
- 0.8 - 2.0
- 2W Mono Speaker
- Full Function Card Sized Remote
Operating Room Temperature
- 41-104 degrees F (5-40 degree C), 85 percent max humidity
- AC input 100-240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switching
- 230W Typical ( Bright mode), 253W Max (Bright mode), 190W Typical (Eco mode), 209W Max (Eco mode)
- Operating Temp at Sea Level to 10000 feet = 23C (max); must manually switch to high altitude mode at 5000 feet & above (using OSD)
- WUXGA, UXGA, WXGA, SXGA+, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA resized, VESA, PC and Mac
Video Input Compatibility
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM, SDTV (480i), EDTV (480p), HDTV (720p, 1080i/p)
- 3D Compatibility (3D content can be viewed with DLP Link active shutter glasses when projector is used with a compatible 3D player. Please visit www.OptomaUSA.com for more information.)
- Supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D formats (Frame pack, side-by-side, top-bottom) and up converts frame rate from 60Hz to 120Hz or 24Hz to 144Hz (i.e. 60 or 72 frames per eye). 3D glasses are needed and are sold separately. Refer to user manual for details.
Vertical Scan Rate
Horizontal Scan Rate
- Complete on-screen menu adjustment in 26 languages
I/O Connection Ports
- HDMI 1.4v, VGA-In, VGA-Out, Composite Video, Audio-In (3.5mm), Audio-Out (3.5mm), USB Power, RS232C
Loop through (Audio)
- Kensington lock port, security bar, keypad lock
- 4.85 lbs.
Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 11.73" x 3.79" x 9.05
What's in the box?
- S341 Projector
- AC power cord
- VGA cable
- remote control
- quick start card
- CD user manual
- South Africa
- Optoma S341 SVGA DLP Projector
No reviews yet.