Orico 2.5' to 3.5' Aluminum HDD Bracket
List Price R 59
Discovery Miles 490
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
ORICO AC325-1S perfectly fitting with the optical drive bay, accurately locating the site of case, hard drive and screw hole, easily expanding storage capacity. Usually, there are several optical drive bays of computer case and most of them are not used. This hard drive caddy can install your 2.5 inch IDE / HDD / SSD to the optical drive bay, expanding storage space, effective utilization.
- Support SATA and IDE port
- Fit for HDD and SSD
- 2mm thick aluminum alloy
- Precise molds press forming
- 2mm thick aluminum chassis, hollow design and open installation provide good heat dissipation for hard drive, protect hard drive and prolong hard drive's useful life
- Install 2.5 inch IDE / SATA HDD or SSD with 3 groups of screws, do it yourself, experience more fun
- 2mm thick aluminum chassis with solid and stable structure keeps the shape even in high temperature, uneasy to be scratched
Andre, South Africa. 16 January 2017
The bracket is wider and shorter than expected. A 3.5inch hard drive is 100mm wide and this bracket is at least 102mm wide. I was only able to mount half of the bracket and had to force it into my case.
Functional, South Africa. 17 August 2016
The mounting holes are somewhat too small for the screws provided, but slicing the screws in with a big screwdriver will fix that. The main problem for me was that is just a mm or so too wide for the 3.5inch bay. Had to unscrew the existing harddrives so that I could bend the panels out just enough for it to fit.