Orico 5 Port Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 Desktop Charger - Black
List Price R 798
Discovery Miles 5 850
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- QC2.0 port and 4 Super Charge ports whose single port is up to 5V2.4A pump out 40W, which makes it fully charge a phone in 2 hours, a tablet in 3 - 4 hours, charging fast and stable. Built-in QC2.0 technology can change current or voltage output and increase power to achieve the fastest charging status, charging speed improving 75 percent in theory. Being tested, QC2.0 charges 3300mAh battery taking 30 min to supplement 60 percent energy.
- QC2.0 technology automatically recognizes QC2.0 devices and delivers 1.5A current when detecting 12V
delivers 2A current when detecting 9V, delivers 2A current when detecting 5V.
- Every frequency band keeps fast charging.
- Super Charge technology can detect and deliver ideal current for attached devices without any damage.
- Its conversion rate improves a lot and charging efficiency is up to 85 percent
- Raise voltage on the basis of enhanced current to reduce consumption, further ensuring charging efficiency.
- A current control circuit only approves a current whose value is under 2.8A for each port and USB stops output once Out of range, helping to defend the integrity of devices and avoid accidents.
- 1.2m separating 2 prong power cord allows you to charge on the desk in your living room, study room and bedroom, or Carry it out for travel or business.
- Simple design, matte finish and white LED indicator, altogether show your unique taste.
- Small size is easy to carry everywhere.
- Apply to 100 - 240 wide voltage, universal by replacing power adapter, more convenient.
No reviews yet.