Orico 9mm SATA to SATA HDD Caddy and Notebok
List Price R 309
Discovery Miles 2 290
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
If the starting speed of your laptop is very slow, then we suggest you acquire a hard drive caddy put into SSD. First, take out CD-ROM, then put the hard drive caddy equipped with hard drive into your laptop, which increases capacity of one hard drive, hoisting your laptop's speed. According to ORICO year's experience of product research and development, multichannel switch prevents part of laptops from being not compatible. Whether Lenovo, Asus, Dell, HP, Acer or IBM, laptops with 9.5mm CD-ROM optical bay are supported
- Equipped with SATAIII, ORICO L95SS makes your hard drive give play to high performance, improving read-write speed
- Ideal solution for connectivity between 2.5 inch HDD and computer
- It provides stable data transfer yet is compact designed, easy to tuck it into your pocket or bring it anywhere
- L95SS is equipped with 4 screws which fix hard drive to prevent laptop from shaking inside, avoiding hard drive being damaged
- With its hidden hexagonal screwdriver, you can install it any time, unplugging more smoothly
Ridoh, South Africa. 13 March 2017
Getting over 30mbs over this interface
Using on a Lenovo W540 fits perfectly and having both SSD and SSHD working perfectly
Doep, South Africa. 27 February 2017
Works great now BUT: I had to do a modification for it to work in my HP ProBook.
Laptop would not shut down with the extra drive installed.
You can find the modification instructions here: http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/hp-elitebook-8560p-wont-shutdown.655065/
It worked 100% to solve the shutdown problem.