Orico USB Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter
Discovery Miles 1 690
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- It is inconvenient for normal computer without Bluetooth
- This could make normal computers have Bluetooth and apply it
- Built in BCM20702 controller, transfer speed is up to 3 Mbps which means it only take 8s to transfer a 3M song
- Supports stereo Bluetooth, can connect multiple devices
- Conform to Bluetooth 4.0 specification and backwards compatible with Bluetooth 2.0 / 2.1 / 3.0
- Supports dual mode
- Consumption is lower 90% than old version, saving more power
- Built in antenna, Bluetooth 4.0 specification allows transferring from 0 - 20m, better in 10m
- 128-bit-AES security encryption provides high safety and acceptability for data packet
- Support low delay and fast connection
- Intelligent sleep and wakening reduce energy loss for Bluetooth devices
- 24-bit CRC calibration resists interference and adaptive frequency hopping decreases crosstalk, signal more stable
Deanen, South Africa. 18 October 2016
Works as advertised
Raymond, South Africa. 6 October 2016
Unfortunately the signal strength is extremely bad on the device, and I'd lose connection within 5 meters. Additionally, even if it is connected, there is high latency and the signal seems to be unstable. From an ergonomics point of view, the round back feels flimsy and makes removing the device quite difficult, as oppose to the regular straight back with nail grooves that many other usb devices have. This device will stick out quite a bit, so not ideal for laptop use.
Abraham Lodewicus Botha, South Africa. 26 October 2016
Compatibility problems - no recourse - Chinese website which cant help.
Piero, South Africa. 30 September 2016
No problems! Very happy.
Johann, South Africa. 1 November 2016
Works very well, even on Win 10
Tian, South Africa. 26 September 2016
Great product. Worked perfectly on a linux system