Orico USB3.0 5 Bay RAID
List Price R 4,209
Discovery Miles 29 090
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Fit with 3.5 inch hard dive disk
- Compatible with 2.5 & 3.5 inch SATAI, II interface HDD & SSD, it allows users to mount 5 drive disks at the same time, Tool Free installation, simple and elegant, sophisticated aluminum surface texture, it is the best choice to show your taste
SuperSpeed USB3.0, spending less time
- With USB3.0 SuperSpeed connectivity, data transfer speed could reach up to 5 Gbps, 10 times faster than USB2.0, spend less time for syncing mass data, save more time for you to do other things what you want, never fall behind, bring flying experience to you.
Support RAID 0/ 1/ 3/ 5/ 10/ Combine/ Clear Mode
- It supports RAID 0/ 1/ 3/ 5/ 10, RAID Combine, RAID Clear Modes for effective storage management, in view of this capable to connecting 5 hard drives simultaneously so that makes it more versatile in managing data among all your HDDs and SSDs.
Plug and Play, no driver installation needed
- It can be external on the desktop, Plug and Play, no driver installation needed, easy to use, suitable for home and office use, power adapter provides a stable power supply, compatible with most mainstream systems.
- Compatible HDD Type: 3.5 inch HDD / SSD
- Output Interface: SuperSpeed USB3.0
- RAID Mode: 0/1/3/5/10/Combine/Clear RAID
- Chassis: Aluminum
- Power Supply: 12V6A Power Adapter
- HDD Interface: SATA I,II
- Data Cable: 3.3 Ft / 1M USB3.0 Cord
- Safety Lock: Yes
- Bay: 5Bay
- Driver: Driver Not Required
- Supported System: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP or Mac OS 9.1 and above
No reviews yet.