Patrick Holford Xylitol
Discovery Miles 740
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Patrick Holford Xylitol has been launched in boxes of convenient 5g sachets.
Xylitol is a natural alternative to sugar found in small amounts in fruits such as plums, cherries and most berries - and unlike sugar, does not affect blood sugar levels and contains 40% less calories. It also can assist in the prevention of tooth decay as bacteria, present in the mouth and which feed off xylitol, are no longer able to attach themselves to the teeth.
- 50 Sachets: 5g
- Because of it low glycaemic load (GL) level, xylitol won't cause weight gain and unstable energy that you get from sugar
- You can eat xylitol just as you would regular sugar
- Unlike other sweeteners which break down with heat, xylitol can be used for cooking
- Use it in almost any recipe that calls for sugar
- It’s also a great guilt-free sweetener for cereals, baking and puddings
Kindly note that we do not give any medical advice.
TAKEALOT.com is a retail website, selling supplements and other health-related branded products (none of which are scheduled medication).Any medical advice should be given by your personal health care professional.
- South Africa
- Patrick Holford Xylitol
No reviews yet.