Peak Design SL-L-2 Slide Summit Edition Red
Premium Camera Sling/Shoulder/Neck strap
Discovery Miles 12 390
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
What's in the box?
- Peak Design Slide Camera Strap SL-L-2 (Red with Tan Leather)
- Standard Plate for All Capture Camera Clips
- 4 x Anchors
- Sling, Shoulder, or Neck Strap
- Quick-Connecting Anchor Link System
- Comfortable 2" Width
- Reversible Smooth and Gripped Surfaces
- Arca-Type Compatible QR Plate
- Four Anchors
- Strap: tubular nylon seatbelt-style webbing, filled with EVA foam padding
- Adjusters: glass-filled nylon with anodized aluminum handles
- Link to Slide Connectors: waxed Nubuck leather
- Attachment Method: Anchor Links, QR plate
- Minimum Length When Connected to Anchor: 39" (99 cm)
- Maximum Length When Connected to Anchor: 54" (137 cm)
- Widest Point: 2" (5.1 cm)
- Weight: 6.0 oz / 171 g
- Package Weight: 0.7 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.913 x 3.701 x 1.575"
The red with tan leather Slide Camera Strap SL-L-2 from Peak Design is an adjustable camera strap that can be worn as a sling, shoulder, or neck strap. It features Peak Design's unique Anchor Link system to quickly attach and detach the strap from your camera. Two latches on the strap allow for one-handed adjustment to the strap's length from 39" to 54".
To wear the Slide as a sling-style strap, one side of the strap attaches to the included Arca-type compatible QR plate on the bottom of the camera, and the other attaches to the standard strap loop on the top. One side of the strap is smooth, so that you can easily slide your camera up to your eye when using the strap as a sling. The other side has a gripped surface for using the Slide as a shoulder or neck strap. The Slide is compatible with all versions of Peak Design's Capture camera clips.
No reviews yet.